Several Valley of the Sun Specialty Fish Stores visited.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they have any meetings in the west valley?
They rotate around but they are generally on the East side. The last one was in the West Valley. I haven't been involved in the group very long. Perhaps someone else who has been around awhile can answer the more detailed answers to your questions. People drive quite a ways to attend the programs. I live in Peoria and I drive out to the Mesa meetings. Here is the website. http://www.arizonafrag.com/

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they have any meetings in the west valley?
Those of us on the west side try to car pool, it makes the time go by quick, and there's always good conversation.

If you're familiar with Deep Blue, Joel puts on classes every Saturday at 1000. There's usually free coffee and doughnuts. The classes are mostly geared towards the basics, but sometimes he gets into the weeds. If I remember correctly, this month he's discussing lighting. On occasion i'll attend and learn something new. If anything it's a great way to get plugged in and meet others that share our passion.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of us on the west side try to car pool, it makes the time go by quick, and there's always good conversation.

If you're familiar with Deep Blue, Joel puts on classes every Saturday at 1000. There's usually free coffee and doughnuts. The classes are mostly geared towards the basics, but sometimes he gets into the weeds. If I remember correctly, this month he's discussing lighting. On occasion i'll attend and learn something new. If anything it's a great way to get plugged in and meet others that share our passion.
Jimmy let me know next time you're going to Joel's presentation, and I'll join you if I'm free.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SawCJack00 my parents live in Surprise Farms, I’m on the edge of Glendal atPeoria and Reems. We should do a lunch or something soon for the West Side peeps.
Definitely, I work from home, so I'm usually available. i plan to host a FRAG meeting this fall also.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I finished the list of Valley shops. Reef monsters looks pretty nice.

The Coral Life is officially out of business as of today according to the guy in the store. We walked in yesterday and the first thing they said was “today is or last day, tomorrow we are closed forever”. They did mention that there might be a buyer for the remaining supplies. Sad to see a shop go under but that’s business I guess.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I finished the list of Valley shops. Reef monsters looks pretty nice.

The Coral Life is officially out of business as of today according to the guy in the store. We walked in yesterday and the first thing they said was “today is or last day, tomorrow we are closed forever”. They did mention that there might be a buyer for the remaining supplies. Sad to see a shop go under but that’s business I guess.

owner is moving to tx and starting back up over there.

Back