• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did Rev ban him. now there is no way to get updates to the thread and he is not responding to my text messages. This banning could ruin this grow out and cost us all our money.

No clue jerwin, I searched for answers and asked.. Nothing...
Not responding to my text messages either.

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent Rev a messages trying to find out what happen. Yes I agree this can be very bad for the group.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why dont you guys try Mike at SC i believe him and Rob are good friends since Rob was the one to organize this groupbuy from SC just a thought

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys anyword on what happened with the grow out. Was looking forward to the end result.

Sent from my Note II

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When a member is banned, it's done for valid reasons, though those reasons are rarely made public. When involved in a group buy, it's always a good idea to have multiple means of communication.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got word I'll send a message tomorrow, robs tank had a crash and he's got a lot of things going on. The frags are in his buddy's tank and are healthy. I'm going to be getting better pictures soon!

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo dudes I got good news. The frags (dynamite watermelon orange poison) are all done and robs buddy is going to frag them hopefully Friday. We are going to get beefy chunks since it's been awhile, dynamite is going to be two eye frags which will be sweet, and the others will be 2-3+, I believe. Wolverine and my sexy aren't doing so hot, they were/are white chalices right now. Matts buddy is and has been doing all he can to revive the frags and get them back to health. I'll post a new update once I hear more.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poison
enygugem.jpg

Not sure
5e9ama3u.jpg

Dynamite
aqaremys.jpg

Already fragged
7u4equ9a.jpg

Already fragged
nuze4eja.jpg

Partial frag
yrehahes.jpg

Not sure
ete8ahe3.jpg

We owe Rob's buddy Matt huge props for all the hard work he's putting in. There is light at the end of the tunnel guys, we'll be getting our frags soon. Rob is battling some issues with his tank so say some prayers for him well as we all hope this doesn't kick him from the Hobby.
I'll be in touch.
PM me with any questions.
-chase

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks cMan5 I had text Rob but he did not respond to me that way either. I know how a tank crash can really set you back. I had mine in the other growouts last year. It is good to hear some of the corals are doing good.

I am not sure if Matt is on here but Thanks so much for watching these guys for us while Rob tank has problems.

Hey Guys

I was wondering if you guys mine if I have a like 1 eye of the purple poison? Looks like there are a number of eyes and I believe that was the freebie from the second pack.

Jim

jaysauce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been watching this thread for a while. glad to see some of the corals you all bought have made it. =)

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get the corals to a new home..

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit
ere6arug.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873150.957963.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873150.957963.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 730
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873159.511268.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873159.511268.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 754
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873166.788428.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398873166.788428.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 724
Last edited:

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so if everybody's been wondering what's going on with our frags this is the deal the currently in Rob's buddies tank matt I think we all know this already but there has been communication problems but I'm pretty sure we have it all straightened out now all of our corals are going to be shipped to me within the next few days they should be here Thursday and they seem to be doing all okay not exactly sure which ones we have left but working on that now when the corals get to me I will evaluate the whole situation what's ready to be fragged what's fragged already and go from there matt said he will pay for shipping until we have the tracking number and we can reimburse him so it would be great if everybody could throw in a little to pay him back this is any questions or concerns PM me and I will shoot you my number and we could go from there but for now I'm just happy we're getting our corals back to the group where they belong. I will update with more info when I have it Rob aka robsreefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back