• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have his number and that's not it? Robsreef with a name of Christopher diaz?...

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is interesting if u look at his profile u can see he is still getting on the site. So it is not like he has not been on for a long time. He is just not responding to the forum or to text messages.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you guys are nicer than what I would be. This would be worth making quite a road trip to get some answers

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is interesting if u look at his profile u can see he is still getting on the site. So it is not like he has not been on for a long time. He is just not responding to the forum or to text messages.

Yeah Jerwin I noticed that too. The guy was actually cool to talk to on the phone and everything. It's sad he is hiding and can't be a grown man.

JDMREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this post is up publicly so weather you want my opinion or not Imma give it to you and youreally gonna read it. deal with it tough guy

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this post is up publicly so weather you want my opinion or not Imma give it to you and youreally gonna read it. deal with it tough guy

Actually, no. This thread is up for the members of the group buy. Please do not post in this thread if you were not a member of the group buy.

Also, please keep in mind the Terms of Service, which you agreed to, when you are posting.

Be Courteous:

We aim to ensure that the forum is an enjoyable place that you want to visit time and time again. Our underlying philosophy is that the strength of the member relationships we build here is what sets us apart from the other boards - we are friendlier, more civil, more insightful, more mature and more fun.

* Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
* Do not post unsubstantiated gossip, libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
* Trolling or cyber-bullying are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Harassment, stalking or predatory behavior will result in account suspension.
* The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.
* Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we make the rules. If rules are violated we retain the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our staff may/will result in immediate suspension of your account. Complaints about moderator decisions may not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
* We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.

Be Appropriate:

Please don't post it here if you wouldn't say it to your grandmother. Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language, images or links to websites with adult content/images or punctuation marks designed to "trick" our obscenity filter will be removed.R2R prides itself in being a family friendly and work safe website and we ask that members keep it that way. Posting of topics containing situations or products that are not family and under age friendly is not permitted.

Be Welcoming:

Welcome newcomers to our growing community. Many of our community's members have a wealth of knowledge and much to share. Please help new members learn about how to find information and resources and how to get involved in the Community.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Really stinks. Everything seemed so promising but for whatever reason when I began reading this thread I got a uneasy feeling from the beginning. Something didn’t feel right. Maybe it was Just me

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
What a big mess. This is why I’ll NEVER EVER EVER EVRR EVER DO GROUP BUYS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back