• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sfiligoi Metal halide fixture ( No Shipping ) locals only

andrew7b

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 48” 2-400w MH with 4 T5. It comes with electronic ballast 250-400 w. Bulbs has 3 months of used.- asking $900
Pm me for more info if needed
Located in Houston

BE7C8CCC-4B8D-41F5-A32C-5319DD8DE91E.jpeg

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you will put that thing in a box and weigh it, I will send you a label if we can work out a price. If not, then free bump on a great light.

OP
OP
A

andrew7b

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you will put that thing in a box and weigh it, I will send you a label if we can work out a price. If not, then free bump on a great light.
Hi jda
I'm not comfortable shipping this big item. If you have a friends here in Houston then they can come by and look at it for you and ship it to you if you like the light. But I will not be shipping this fixture because of all the risk I will be taking to ship it.
pm me if you have any other questions
thx Andrew

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get it. If you change your mind, let me know. BTW - I am only asking you to wrap it in some bubble wrap, box it up and weigh it and then drop it off at FedEx once I send you a label... not take any risk or anything... drop it off and then you are done.

Another free bump for people to understand that this is one of the best light fixtures to ever hit the market.

jpa14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I runa a sfiligoi 3×400 grows sps like weeds..good luck with this sale

Back