SFVR/AW Frag Swap March 27th 4-7PM!

CocoaAndMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SFVRAWFlyer.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen we will be having the first ever San Fernando Valley Reefers/Aquarium Works frag swap ever! That's right two evers!

Where:
Aquarium Works
10632 Burbank Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601

818-762-5261

When:
March 27th (Sunday)
4PM-7PM

(but it will probably run longer)

What:
First off this frag swap will be awesome. We will be having a huge raffle with lots of frags, reef games with frag prizes, and the first 5 people to show up will receive a green montipora digitata frag free! We will also be selling Chefzilla's famous Pulled Pork Sliders and Carrie's Zagat rated Cake Pops to raise funds for the club and many other treats! Trust me on this one you won't want to miss out on these tasty bites.

Aquarium Works will also be setting up a frag tank for our paid members to sell their frags. However, everyone is welcome to bring their frags to the swap. If you wish to bring your own frag tank to display your corals just email me at [email protected]. You can find more information about our club at San Fernando Valley Reefers.

PS If you plan on coming let us know by sending me an email! Thanks!

reef_of_flames

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frag swap

When is the next frag swap in southern california??? I would love to attend and add some new corals!
Like zoos, some type of euphyllia, and sps corals i want to add

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back