Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a career and life change. I sealed the deal today on an opportunity that will allow me to do something that I feel will allow me to feel good about myself and where I'm going toward the future. In addition to that, I'm going to be making more money! I'm a little nervous, but very excited to start a new chapter at age 54. Wish me luck!

Sounds very exciting and promising. Hope it's everything you want it to be. Good luck!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One good thing that happened today: An outdoor cat that my wife & I have been trying to domesticate, didn't insist on going back outside for the first time ever today. (She's actually laying near my feet as I'm writing this.) This means we're one step closer to finding her a forever home. :)

IMG_0908.jpg IMG_0910.jpg

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a career and life change. I sealed the deal today on an opportunity that will allow me to do something that I feel will allow me to feel good about myself and where I'm going toward the future. In addition to that, I'm going to be making more money! I'm a little nervous, but very excited to start a new chapter at age 54. Wish me luck!

sorry I missed this. Awesome. I wish u all the happiness. Tell me your secret.

One good thing that happened today: An outdoor cat that my wife & I have been trying to domesticate, didn't insist on going back outside for the first time ever today. (She's actually laying near my feet as I'm writing this.) This means we're one step closer to finding her a forever home. :)

I think she found her forever home. :) You get triple bonus for the rescue, it’s a cat, and the new avatar.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been behind on my good thing, sometimes it’s hard to remember to find a good thing when life gets so rough, but you can always find 1 thing right.

so, my good thing was I finish putting up my kitchen tile backsplash and I ordered the exact amount of everything, I had about 1 or 2 of everything left.

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You Got This Brother.... Now go Kick Some A**....... Good Luck...

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased a really cool cabinet for $40 on OfferUp. With plans to house my chiller, my ATO, my UV sterilizer on the bottom. Top for all controls, food and test kits etc. Underneath to organize and hide all wires.
Just moved it upstairs, hopefully will get it all set up this weekend.

image.jpg
Will finally get the tangled mess of wires, controls, power supplies etc. cleaned up lol.

cant wait to not have to top off daily either.

ive been building the system for a while, now it’s complete and time to clean up the appearance. 00DFBDAC-40A7-4AA5-A3F0-56079E4EC343.jpeg 36BAB899-02E2-4633-BB10-E6ED1436760D.jpeg

Last edited:

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Awe. What a good deed. I think you should keep the kitty. Awesome job

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased a really cool cabinet for $40 on OfferUp. With plans to house my chiller, my ATO, my UV sterilizer on the bottom. Top for all controls, food and test kits etc. Underneath to organize and hide all wires.
Just moved it upstairs, hopefully will get it all set up this weekend.

image.jpg
Sweet..... Score.....

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry I missed this. Awesome. I wish u all the happiness. Tell me your secret.

I just completed my third day as a Resident Faculty Officer at the Missouri Military Academy. I'm back in uniform after 10 years of retirement and loving it. It feels good to hear these young men shout "YES SENIOR CHIEF!" The job appears to be 25% discipline and 75% mentorship. I'm hoping to provide a positive influence in the lives of some young gentlemen who are far from home. I'm sure that it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you. I think I can get you in to the Miss Missouri pageant this year when you come to nowheresville. I got connections. :cool:

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you. I think I can get you in to the Miss Missouri pageant this year when you come to nowheresville. I got connections. :cool:
Better Start working on my answers to the questions.. Long Walks On The Beech.. Beauty Secret.. Skim Mate Lotion... You Know ... World Peace...

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just completed my third day as a Resident Faculty Officer at the Missouri Military Academy. I'm back in uniform after 10 years of retirement and loving it. It feels good to hear these young men shout "YES SENIOR CHIEF!" The job appears to be 25% discipline and 75% mentorship. I'm hoping to provide a positive influence in the lives of some young gentlemen who are far from home. I'm sure that it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.
Ohhh a Dream Job.... Bossin People Around......;)

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 small section of my kitchen wall to grout and caulk to finish backsplash at my house After a month

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a sale on a door to help finish my first floor renovation

358F5213-66DA-4C3B-A17A-63E79206C3AE.jpeg

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Maxspect Jump arrived today

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the couch in the living room. the tank is on the right wall, tv is above the fireplace with a nice warm fire going, dogs asleep on the loveseat to the left, and behind the loveseat the shades are open and it’s snowing.

Now if only the living room was clean:p

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.1%
Back