Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s forecast torrential rain and gale force winds in the morning here in Nottinghamshire, and my golfing partners have said they don’t want to play, thank the lord! Lol

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s forecast torrential rain and gale force winds in the morning here in Nottinghamshire, and my golfing partners have said they don’t want to play, thank the lord! Lol
There's a golf course upriver from me, they were playing this week. We got snow this morning and highs in the 30's and 40's for a couple days. The river I fish runs through the course and want to get on it this evening....hoping no one is teeing off today.

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to sleep in an extra hour today.. does that count? So running on 5 hr of sleep instead of 4 hours of sleep lol. So far it’s a good day
We will all get to sleep in a extra hour Sun. morning. Yesss.
Well, most of us.
Oh, and today I shot a 1 under par 71 today in golf.
Only the second time I've been under par. Double yesssss.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got free fries and gravy.

I love that. Not a big thing in the lower states. There was a place in S.Florida that did fries, cheese,and gravy. It wasn‘t like the normal poutine. They used to cut thin curly shoe string fries. Serve it with sides of thick gravy like used for roast beef, and cups of melted cheese. Dip the cheese first then gravy. So good.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a good one today.

After a wind storm last night a dead tree of a neighbor’s fell, but did not come all the way down.

It fell just right so the very top of it fell into the very top of one of our trees. Our tree ended up holding it up on a 45 degree angle. It is like one bowling pin being held up by another. Saved the fence and other damage.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i was going to buy partner membership today..to my surprise an unknown "at this point" member bought one for me today :cool: ;Woot;Woot;Woot THANK YOU whomever you may be:cool: just gotta love this place!!!:)

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was going to buy partner membership today..to my surprise an unknown "at this point" member bought one for me today :cool: ;Woot;Woot;Woot THANK YOU whomever you may be:cool: just gotta love this place!!!:)

That’s really cool of that unnamed person! I have to say I’m a bit jealous lol. J/k you deserve it my friend! And to whom ever did that- you rock too!

Back