Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s forecast torrential rain and gale force winds in the morning here in Nottinghamshire, and my golfing partners have said they don’t want to play, thank the lord! Lol

Excusing the adjectives "torrential" and "gale" -- are not rain and wind prerequisite elements for proper golf in the North? Give your buddies some grief. Just not so much that they opt-in.

(I am not getting out there tomorrow either.)

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that. Not a big thing in the lower states. There was a place in S.Florida that did fries, cheese,and gravy. It wasn‘t like the normal poutine. They used to cut thin curly shoe string fries. Serve it with sides of thick gravy like used for roast beef, and cups of melted cheese. Dip the cheese first then gravy. So good.

It is almost 10 o'clock and this food description is killing me here.

Guess I will go dig up some hummus and flax seed crackers. Yummy.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that. Not a big thing in the lower states. There was a place in S.Florida that did fries, cheese,and gravy. It wasn‘t like the normal poutine. They used to cut thin curly shoe string fries. Serve it with sides of thick gravy like used for roast beef, and cups of melted cheese. Dip the cheese first then gravy. So good.
Now I want fries and gravy for breakfast.

Being close to Canada, Vermont has a lot of fries and gravy served up here. Helps get us through the cold winters ;) .

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good today..

This is corny but, I purchased a shark vacuum online. It arrived today and it came with a free steam mop. Who gets excited over a steam mop? I guess I do:p

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My green slimer acropora seems to be doing better than it has in my tank since I put it in. Finally, seeing some decent polyp extension! It was also perfect sunny day here in Ohio

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good today..

This is corny but, I purchased a shark vacuum online. It arrived today and it came with a free steam mop. Who gets excited over a steam mop? I guess I do:p
Let me tell you, the shark vacuum alone is worth getting excited. I am the proud owner of a 5 year old shark. I almost had a heart-attack when the switch on it broke but luckily I was able to replace it :D

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little girl makes my day everyday. Rescued her as a puppy in rough shape (missing fur and broken leg) and she has become my best friend over the past couple years. All my money goes to fish tanks and dog supplies (I do dog rescue/rehabilitation)... I wouldn’t have it any other way.

FF51DAC8-709A-45A2-8076-EB331461A8A7.jpeg

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you, the shark vacuum alone is worth getting excited. I am the proud owner of a 5 year old shark. I almost had a heart-attack when the switch on it broke but luckily I was able to replace it :D

Is it the Vortex model?! If so do you like it? I have on average 5-6 dogs and my Bissell pet didn’t even last 6 months! You’d think it was for industrial use!

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it the Vortex model?! If so do you like it? I have on average 5-6 dogs and my Bissell pet didn’t even last 6 months! You’d think it was for industrial use!
I can't remember, the front of it says professional though if that helps!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back