• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Share Your Favorite Reef YouTube Videos

vikinglord13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I thought I responded to this a few months ago.

My favorite Reefing Channels by far are BRStv, Coralfish12g, and Mr. Saltwater Tank (sadly he doesn't really post anymore).

I also have my own channel. I can't find the URL for it on my phone, but if you search Zokomo TV you'll find it. :)

Fragtacular Sale

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Biology Basics... the videos:

- Ocean Productivity
- Photosynthesis part 1
- Food Chains vs. Food Webs
- Nutrients and Primary Production
- Chlorophyll
- Zooplankton and Primary Production
- Bacteria
- Food Webs
- Microbial Food Web
- Trophic Pyramids

Cyclone-G

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Current series is a Reef Room Renovation project:

Most popular video I ever made:

The last series was about my Hybrid Frag Tank build: This friggin thing was a real pain, watch all 3 if you can, their pretty short.

This one is about a recent flood I had and how I mitigated the chance of this ever happening again.

vikinglord13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!
Thanks for the share, you've earned a new subscriber for the interesting videos you've posted :)

What is a good measure of success in this hobby? Choose all that apply!

• Tank Grown Coral Colonies

Votes: 289 74.7%
  • Colorful Corals

Votes: 215 55.6%
  • In Tank Coral Reproducing

Votes: 188 48.6%
  • Coraline Algae

Votes: 156 40.3%
  • Established Tank Time

Votes: 134 34.6%
  • Healthy Fish

Votes: 258 66.7%