BRS

vikinglord13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I thought I responded to this a few months ago.

My favorite Reefing Channels by far are BRStv, Coralfish12g, and Mr. Saltwater Tank (sadly he doesn't really post anymore).

I also have my own channel. I can't find the URL for it on my phone, but if you search Zokomo TV you'll find it. :)

BRS

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Marine Biology Basics... the videos:

- Ocean Productivity
- Photosynthesis part 1
- Food Chains vs. Food Webs
- Nutrients and Primary Production
- Chlorophyll
- Zooplankton and Primary Production
- Bacteria
- Food Webs
- Microbial Food Web
- Trophic Pyramids

Top Shelf Aquatics
Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!

Cyclone-G

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Current series is a Reef Room Renovation project:

Most popular video I ever made:

The last series was about my Hybrid Frag Tank build: This friggin thing was a real pain, watch all 3 if you can, their pretty short.

This one is about a recent flood I had and how I mitigated the chance of this ever happening again.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

vikinglord13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Thanks for the share, you've earned a new subscriber for the interesting videos you've posted :)

BRS
BRS

ARE YOU PROUD OR EMBARRASSED OF YOUR REEF TANK?

• Proud

Votes: 159 60.0%
  • Embarrassed

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Neither proud or embarrassed

Votes: 63 23.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 4.9%
Omega Sea, LLC