- Bacteria
- Food Webs
- Microbial Food Web
- Trophic Pyramids

Mega Meltdown After Sale

Cyclone-G

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Current series is a Reef Room Renovation project:

Most popular video I ever made:

The last series was about my Hybrid Frag Tank build: This friggin thing was a real pain, watch all 3 if you can, their pretty short.

This one is about a recent flood I had and how I mitigated the chance of this ever happening again.

vikinglord13

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!
Thanks for the share, you've earned a new subscriber for the interesting videos you've posted :)

TOP 3 Ingredients for an AMAZING Reef Tank? (pick 3)

• Proper Lighting

Votes: 413 69.4%
  • Substrate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Aquascape

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Filtration

Votes: 96 16.1%
  • Livestock

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Water Chemistry

Votes: 318 53.4%