Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see your favorite videos!

Cyclone-G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Current series is a Reef Room Renovation project:

Most popular video I ever made:

The last series was about my Hybrid Frag Tank build: This friggin thing was a real pain, watch all 3 if you can, their pretty short.

This one is about a recent flood I had and how I mitigated the chance of this ever happening again.

vikinglord13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby for over 30 years. I started this YouTube channel a few years ago to share my experiences. The videos have gotten better since the beginning. I try to make each video a story about what I'm doing with the tanks. No long winded talking heads if I can help it. Instead stories of real projects and DIY challenges wins and losses, successes and failures. In fact I don't cut out the parts that show mistakes I've made. Instead I leave those in so you can laugh, cry, or at least avoid making the same mistakes. Please subscribe!

Thanks for the share, you've earned a new subscriber for the interesting videos you've posted :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back