Punchanello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two favourite Youtube reefers are -

Amro Azul - https://www.youtube.com/c/AmroAzulTV/featured
Coral Euphoria - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYNjAnh9feoyAOUjRuousw

Both have a deep respect for science and experience and generally don't just swing the the latest fad. Unlike many others they don't present their opinions as fact. They don't spruik products they get for free and provide full disclosure. There's also a distinct lack of ego.

I've learnt a lot from these guys. There's so much BS in this hobby. I'm sick of 6 month reefers telling me not to quarantine, morons telling us they know better than the science or shills pushing product. These guys are the real deal.

Alberta79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like watching this list for all different reasons From knowledge to entertainment and everything in-between.

1. Fish of hex
2. brstv
3. Inappropriate reefer
4. Amro Azul
5. Reefdudes
6. Nathan Willard

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You tube ??

7C0DCE72-9EF6-48B1-BB66-CB40FAE3A547.jpeg

NanoLuke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Bulk Reef Supply just like many others on here have also said. Honestly, when I was first interested in the hobby before getting involved they were my number 1 source of information. I have a 20 Gallon Tall and use one AI Prime 16 HD for lighting. Even though I am still worried about the intensity, this video was crucial in helping me with settings since I do not have access to a PAR meter:

Also, this video helped give me a simple blueprint for setting up my tank in general. I don't have anything especially fancy and actually use barebone equipment that is typical with freshwater (simple heater, hang-on-back filter, etc.) I like things as simple as possible:

Finally, though I don't plan on starting one anytime soon, lagoon tanks seem really cool for me and here is a "fun" video showing a guy who is fortunate enough to literally walk inside WWC's legendary Lagoon tank:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back