Share your LOOT!!!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
......... he can have it when pigs fly............

Thank you, Santa, from the bottom of my heart. I'm very grateful, and I LOVE the t-shirts.

IMG_3096.JPG

Nice shirts for sure.

You know I can't resist.......

74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
I hit the jack pot with my secret Santa. An Octo frag rack and heater bracket. Plus a big box of gold fish (my favorite) and a cool cowboys wall hanger.

50E43145-F33D-4C6F-8E48-944D7D9F8BCB.jpeg

65969FE4-7D28-4EC1-BC5F-494307795AC3.jpeg

Hmmmm. Wonder who your Secret Santa Buddy is. lol

An awesome gift indeed.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is a perfect gift! Thank you so much! It’s so soft :) just played some Rocket League lol

image.jpg

Liquid cooled computer! I polished custom acrylic housings for Spray Cool for some insane fluid cooled computers. One was valued at over 13 million back in the early 2000's. I was moonlighting while making aquariums distributed in the Northwest. Original company was called Isothermal Systems Research now called Spray Cool. I gave technical advise on plastics and design as well as polished clear acrylic housings so the pumps and components could be observed during test cycles.

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Depending on the playlist diamond 2! Yourself? I also play on Xbox

Nice! I’m Champ 2 in most things except ones. I hate ones. Lol. I’m a PC guy, can’t wait for cross platform party support!

Liquid cooled computer! I polished custom acrylic housings for Spray Cool for some insane fluid cooled computers. One was valued at over 13 million back in the early 2000's. I was moonlighting while making aquariums distributed in the Northwest. Original company was called Isothermal Systems Research now called Spray Cool. I gave technical advise on plastics and design as well as polished clear acrylic housings so the pumps and components could be observed during test cycles.

Awesome! That’s so cool! I will have to look into them. I mainly liquid cool because it’s a fun project and looks cool but on this rig I had to because my 1080Ti was absurdly loud.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OK, I can't even begin to say what I am feeling right now. I won't post the comments in the card because I am sure the person who sent this would be too humble in case someone figures them out. The greeting card would have been enough.

I will just post two pictures and say that you almost made a 50 year old cry. Thank you and I WILL pay this forward.

Christmas_loot_1.jpg

Christmas_loot_2.jpg

Last edited:

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
OK, I can't even begin to say what I am feeling right now. I won't post the comments in the card because I am sure the person who sent this would be too humble in case someone figures them out. The greeting card would have been enough.

I will just post two pictures and say that you almost made a 50 year old cry. Thank you and I WILL pay this forward.

Congrats!! Post pics of those sick new frags you get with the gift card! :)

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Christmas_loot_1.jpg

Christmas_loot_2.jpg
How to out do everyone! Your SS is awesome! That's so cool!

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Not frags. The tank isn't setup yet.

I will be getting an overflow for sure.

The person lives less than 3 miles from my childhood home. How about that for incredible!

BTW, I am sure Sherry won't approve but the Cardinals sticker is on my aquarium stand and it will stay there.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back