Share your LOOT!!!

snoopie

View Badges
Reaction score
Not from my secret santa ughhhh
Mine never posted either. It's fine some people just dont stay active and some just don't take this as serious.

I got my gift and may say as it doesn't meet the minimum I am still greatly appreciative. Its money I wont have to spend and already have used it for the weekend I was gone. I hesitated to post my gift because of the minimum amount but did either way because it was what I needed.

For that I thank my SS greatly and so do my fish.

mrsann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Mine never posted either. It's fine some people just dont stay active and some just don't take this as serious.

I got my gift and may say as it doesn't meet the minimum I am still greatly appreciative. Its money I wont have to spend and already have used it for the weekend I was gone. I hesitated to post my gift because of the minimum amount but did either way because it was what I needed.

For that I thank my SS greatly and so do my fish.

Yea I hear ya..i made mine personal as well as a few items they wanted but spent over the minimum .. I even sent a couple frags as well but the po dropped the bomb and took a week to deliver the priority mail package so im sure the frags were mush.. but honestly if they had acknowledged my efforts I would have gladly sent a couple frags later down the road to replace them..now ..probably not as they have ruined (to me anyways) the secret santa thing

snoopie

View Badges
Reaction score
Yea I hear ya..i made mine personal as well as a few items they wanted but spent over the minimum .. I even sent a couple frags as well but the po dropped the bomb and took a week to deliver the priority mail package so im sure the frags were mush.. but honestly if they had acknowledged my efforts I would have gladly sent a couple frags later down the road to replace them..now ..probably not as they have ruined (to me anyways) the secret santa thing
I totally understand that. Maybe next year they make a list of the people who joined and stayed active.

I'll say thank you to you for going over the top for this event.

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

Lol I would love to post but haven’t received anything from the secret Santa, but I agree people should post.

There was one person who received elf pajamas for Xmas was promising to post them on lol dying to see those. (Sorry love the movie elf)
HA HA ... I woosed out on the selfie in the elfies. The kids and extended family got a good laugh on Christmas Day. Too bad they kept trying to open the "back door" :)

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
HA HA ... I woosed out on the selfie in the elfies. The kids and extended family got a good laugh on Christmas Day. Too bad they kept trying to open the "back door" :)
m

Hello,

That’s funny I just thought from the pic they had buddy the elf on the front of them. Hopefully if they are warm you can walk around and go shopping with them on. Everyone loves an elf:)

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
a8baf8f38124f68157f0b5d06f2d2229.jpg

Update!
I got home this evening after work and
got a notification that someone was at the front door. It was UPS who left a box on my porch. A box of Brightwell Aquatics goodies.
KoralMD, Fish Recover M, Bio Block 1.5” and a bunch of candy canes!!

Thank you Secret Santa, Santa Claus, or the little Elf who sent me some great reefing products. The R2R family as always is an amazing family to be a part of. Happy New Year!

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
After talking with santa it would appear my ss sent me the coraline algae in a bottle from ARC. I had reached out to arc to see why I got it and to let them know it was past the use date because of the holidays. See what they say, thanks ss for the thought but tend not to use things like this in my tank. Definitely thought that counts though.

mrsann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ughhh I don't think I'm gonna participate next year...:(:(
Because of the UNthoughtfulness of the person I sent stuff to … he could've at least acknowledged the gifts ..:(:(
He ruined it for me :(:(:(:(

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back