Share your LOOT!!!

KyleC.

View Badges
Reaction score
ea09b5ade846dfdbb819ccd141a8a3d1.jpg

BRS for the win! Thank you SS!

My recipient may get one more additional shipment later, (possibly after Xmas) as Amazon has delayed an order until Friday. They should hopefully like the first round!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

@Santa Claus i as well, I did send a copy of the documents to you for you to track etc. granted I’m terribly sorry that I didn’t send sooner. I was just kinda stuck at work mor than normal and it’s hard to even brush my hair lol when I have plus 100 hours in a week. But I just want to make sure the individual gets their package.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
My person hasn't posted their gift yet. Ups shows it was delivered. I hope they got it :confused:

Same as mine. Says it was delivered on Saturday. I just hope they got it and it wasn’t delivered to the wrong address.

money88

View Badges
Reaction score
Yea mine arrived yesterday, haven't seen anything yet confirming they got it

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
The gift I sent also delivered Friday but haven't seen a post here. They also didn't post a wish list, fill out the original questionare, or even have a build thread! All I found on them was few posts mentioning their tank. Hope they got and like what I sent.

Same as mine. Says it was delivered on Saturday. I just hope they got it and it wasn’t delivered to the wrong address.

i hope they actually send their gifts!!!

they probably don’t know that @Santa Claus is going to post a “naughty” list of all those who got gifts, but didn’t send gifts.

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
i hope they actually send their gifts!!!

they probably don’t know that @Santa Claus is going to post a “naughty” list of all those who got gifts, but didn’t send gifts.

Oh man, do you seriously think there will be people who don't send anything?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Mine just showed up at the door and I love it! Totally underrated but on a new build, plumbing costs can add up quickly, Especially with a basement sump and a closed loop system!!

Thank you SO SO much SS, whoever you are!!:D:D:D:D
20181218_132022.jpg

Last edited:
Back