Share your reef and win a GHL Mitras LX7!

reeftigergal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171106_164129.jpg
These lights would be absolute heaven for me, my nems, fish and corals
along with my extra left side tank and my right species tank of my Dragon wrasse (Drako's, Lair), and all those who come over my house and plant themselves on the viewing bench in front of my show tank to watch while ignoring US. . . LOL
This show tank has been through so many light systems it's not even funny. Now it has LED's and T5's but still does not have the color pop, or a fraction of the amenities & possibilities comparable to your GHL Mitras LX 7206
With limited funding for my system, I have forever dreamed of just this kind of significant lighting, but could never afford to do it. It would be amazing to look at other really nice systems of my fellow reefers without "drewlling" all over the place for a change.
The fun alone, would be astronomical, as well as all the coral and livestock benefits and growth potential.
Along with the awesome brag rights and just plain showing it off constantly, hopefully - thanks to you and my new outstanding new GHL Mitras LX 7206 Lighting Genius System.

Thanks for giving me a chance to participate. Great contest.

Here is my newest show tank awaiting more corals, AND, your new

GHL Mitras LX 7206 lighting System!!!!!!

20171106_164129.jpg

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you have to watch the threads and respond within 48 hrs or there is a redraw. I keep a list of contests and days of draw so I don't forget to check . Of course it took me nearly a year to figure this out so who knows if I missed any

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so disappointed that I did not receive any notification of this win.... what a bummer !!!

Oh man that sucks, I would be ripped! Hopefully your luck of win will carry over to the next contest you like and this time you’ll be notified.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man that sucks, I would be ripped! Hopefully your luck of win will carry over to the next contest you like and this time you’ll be notified.

@tdileo @dallast They do not notify winners. You have to pay attention to the thread and pm if you are chosen. Write down the contests you enter and the expected/contest end date--often the draw if a few days later and keep checking. They give winners 48 hrs to see they have been chosen.

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tdileo @dallast They do not notify winners. You have to pay attention to the thread and pm if you are chosen. Write down the contests you enter and the expected/contest end date--often the draw if a few days later and keep checking. They give winners 48 hrs to see they have been chosen.

I meant getting the notification on their phones or computers that they were tagged in the post stating that they won, or even that there is a new post in the thread.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, that is so true. I always watch the threads but I don't get the emails. I stopped that as there are alot of emails during the month or whatever time, but I think I'll change that closer to the drawing date so I don't forget and lose out!

aumoenoav

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost missed it myself, but for my case im super happy I won :) Hope you, dallast will win in another competition. For me I had a bad year with aquarium as many stores here has gone bankrupt and I lost a lot of money and equipment with their bankrupsy with orders I had with them. So so glad to get something positive in the hobby! :)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back