Sharing is Caring!!! Check this thing out

Discussion in 'Reefers Direct Corals' started by ReefersDirect, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

1. ReefersDirect

ReefersDirect Reefers Direct R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids 2016

We sold this amazing hammer earlier tonight but just had to share it with you all!
    [​IMG]

Its totally different and really, really cool!
    Also, just another thank you to everyone that participated in our live sale. We really appreciate you all. Once we finish shipping out orders there will be a MASSIVE website update!

Feel free to sign up to our newsletter or follow our [Facebook] so you're always up to date new arrivals.

mdbannister, DSC reef and Be102 like this.

2. GHsaltie

GHsaltie Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Partner Member 2018

Does anyone need a kidney? I need to get on the waiting list for the first frag from this thing. I sincerely hope it was a member on here that bought it, I would love to see updates on this beauty.

3. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Excellence Award SCMAS Member Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

That's a beauty!

Draft saved Draft deleted