Sharkreef

dhnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He had a decent selection of corals considering the pandemic and all. I even saw some maricultured SPS colonies.
Actually come to think of it he had more corals than fish LOL There wasn't much of a selection for fish from what I saw.

Ulmo

0 1 1 2 3 5 8 ...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Living in Port Angeles, Shark Reef is the closest real LFS for me. About 1h 30m away, but such is life way out here on the Peninsula. Barrier Reef is almost twice that drive, though I did go all the way to Renton to get some good Marco Shelf Rock for my build after nearly all of the shelf pieces I got from BRS and AquaCave were not what I was looking for.

Stopped in a couple times and met Eric and Max at The Shark Reef. Will definitely be my preferred spot in trying to get what I'm looking for.

Noticed the same in that coral selection looked good, fish selection (at least for my small RSR 200XL) was limited. Hoping he can order in some of the species I'd like to have. Online ordering is less than ideal because of the DOA risk as well as the shipping costs. I'd rather spend the money on fuel and enjoy a day out while supporting the "local" FS.

plack44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t been there in a decade but they had some cool stuff.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back