OP
SPR1968

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok in sharp contrast to the beautiful picture above, this is what my life has become.

Having built some raised garden beds around 7 years ago, not knowing what I was doing, they have all rotted way. So having done extensive research on the subject, because I have nothing else to do, I’m rebuilding them with the intention they will last longer……. much longer…. I won’t bore you with the technical details unless there are any other raised bed lunatics out there reading this!

Anyway, you may be familiar with the saying a ton of ‘poo’ has just landed on my doorstep. Well it just has!!

Ive just got to very carefully mention to my wife it needs moving to the other end of the garden, to like plant a seed, and pray she gets the hint, and the end of the garden is quiet a long distance away…!

3D59125D-DF75-4996-A0C4-44B560E9EF2E.jpeg

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok in sharp contrast to the beautiful picture above, this is what my life has become.
Ive just got to very carefully mention to my wife it needs moving to the other end of the garden, to like plant a seed, and pray she gets the hint, and the end of the garden is quiet a long distance away…!

I guess you will need a little more then "mentioning to the wife" to get that big bag to the other side of the garden...

OP
OP
SPR1968

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried and failed a couple of times, forgetting acros as my tank is not back to that yet, sorry you lost it.
It’s not lost yet, it’s just a slow starter, or non starter!! lol

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Having built some raised garden beds around 7 years ago, not knowing what I was doing, they have all rotted way. So having done extensive research on the subject, because I have nothing else to do, I’m rebuilding them with the intention they will last longer……. much longer…. I won’t bore you with the technical details unless there are any other raised bed lunatics out there reading this!

Anyway, you may be familiar with the saying a ton of ‘poo’ has just landed on my doorstep. Well it just has!!

I just tore out my island with maple trees and now I am trying to clean it up. I will likely have to get a dump truck load of fill dirt to refill it.

Remember, Happy Wife, Happy Reefing Life...LOL!!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why won’t you just GROWWW!!……. Oh the shame…..! Lol

A7378014-AB78-4404-BD66-2C69347A2798.jpeg
How long has it been in the tank? What is the Par of the light that its under?

I see PE, so its not unhappy.

OP
OP
SPR1968

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long has it been in the tank? What is the Par of the light that its under?

I see PE, so its not unhappy.
Well about 2 months, but it’s not much bigger, and the only par I know is on the golf course and not often! I don’t do lighting, other than making it look pretty!

The waters probably to clean for it to be fair, so I’ll just have to hang my head down in shame! Lol

OP
OP
SPR1968

SPR1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon Shaun! You showed us you've got a big bag of poo for your garden! You can share some! :D
Your right, I’ll tip it in the tank and see what happens! Lol

Hey, the wife’s interested though. She brought some horse manure and hay back today with her, and asked me if I wanted her to help me move it up the garden.…

Now remember she’s recovering from a broken knee, (lazy cow!)

You see, you plant the seed, and then a while later it germinates…..! Lol

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now remember she’s recovering from a broken knee, (lazy cow!)
Screenshot taken, email addressed to your wife.......

Now where's that Abyzz I wanted????? ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back