• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sherman BTA\Green BTA\Rose BTA

Chady250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sherman BTA (Qty 1) Green (Qty 5) and Rose BTA (Qty 1)
Take all anemones for $200.

If shipping add $75

DOA Policy: Standard DOA applies within the first 2 hours of first delivery attempt. Pictures of dead specimens taken within 2 hours of delivery in original packaging are required to claim for DOA. In case of DOA, I'll send replacement(s) or refund cost less shipping if replacement(s) are unavailable. Fedex delays are not covered.

Sherman BTA 3.jpg Sherman BTA1.jpeg Sherman BTA1.jpg Sherman BTA2 and Others.jpg Green BTA and Rose BTA.jpg

OP
OP
Chady250

Chady250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located ?
how much for a small green one?
Sacramento. I'm looking to sell it as a pack. If I need to break it up then it would be as followed.

Sherman BTA - $100
Rose and Green BTA - $25 each

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back