Shipping delays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to order but site says won't ship for 1 - 3 weeks?

Is that standard turn around when ordering? Will test kit refills normally take that long to ship?

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, unless backlogged for some reason.

fermentedhiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally when I see that I assume it means they are out of stock but expect to have more in within that window.

OP
OP
lmm1967

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, unless backlogged for some reason.
Do you currently use one of these? If so - would you recommend it?

I'm finding discrepancies on their website that worry me a little - like part numbers being listed wrong in the "what you get" section of the kits etc.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @lmm1967,

We are glad you’re interested in the Marine Kit! Great eye when checking the part numbers. The part number in the description is a typo (486629-K-25) which was an old part number. We have gone ahead and fixed it in the description to match the correct part that’s included with the kit (486668-K).

You will receive everything that’s listed in the second photo which includes: the eXact iDip 570, Calcium Hardness UH, Total Alkalinity, Total Hardness UH, Phosphate, Nitrate, Ammonia, and pH reagent strips. Along with all of the items listed above you’ll also receive the instruction manual, cleaning brush, syringe, and calibration key.

The reason why we list 1-3 weeks shipping time on the website is because we're the manufacturer. We provide the freshest kits when ordered. We do keep a 'buffer' of quantities in our warehouse that are available to ship when needed.

We hope this helps!

OP
OP
lmm1967

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're so welcome! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!
Well - if order # 6991 were to accidentally be handed to fedex early - I certainly wouldn't complain. :D

In all seriousness - you responded quicker than most, flat out said "oops, we had a mistake - lemme go fix that real quick" rather than fixing it and pretending nothing was amiss (man I hate it when companies pull that!) - and those things immediately eased by curiousity and made me feel confident about clicking that Checkout button.

Thanks - I'm looking forward to 1 single testing platform that makes storing and exporting data easy rather than the hodge-podge pile of test kits and manual notes all over the house.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrived safe and sound yesterday - haven't had a chance to open it up and start learning / testing with it yet but once I do I'll post here on R2R and our local forum my experience. Thanks for a quick turn around.
Great news! Thanks for being a great customer! We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back