Shipping Issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

twf0369

View Badges
Reaction score
I placed my first order with Marine Depot on Sunday and here it is now Wednesday and my items have not shipped yet. Is this normal for them to take at least 3 days to ship an order?

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Contact them to find out what the issue is. I've bought from many times & always got my order within a wk.

OP
OP
twf0369

twf0369

View Badges
Reaction score
I called them earlier and the customer service rep I spoke to said they were so backed up from all of the Black Friday Sales.

I literally just received notification that my items did ship.

Thanks for your responses.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
My guess would have been the overwhelming sales and holiday rolled into the timeframe

BlakeW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got no tracking or shipment notification on my sump from Black Friday. Guessing it was drop shipped. It showed up today

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I placed my first order with Marine Depot on Sunday and here it is now Wednesday and my items have not shipped yet. Is this normal for them to take at least 3 days to ship an order?
Hello! Sorry to hear that. We had more orders than normal come in through Black Friday weekend. Please private message me your order number and I will take a look for you. Thank you! Best, Amy

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello! Sorry to hear that. We had more orders than normal come in through Black Friday weekend. Please private message me your order number and I will take a look for you. Thank you! Best, Amy
I see that it was resolved. Sorry for the delay. Have a wonderful weekend.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I see that it was resolved. Sorry for the delay. Have a wonderful weekend.

Back