Should I avoid any of these with my current stock list?

Paranoiattack91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon tank that is about 1 year old. Current inhabitants have been in the tank for 6-7 months with no new additions. All fish have been through full QT. Looking to add a few wrasses, just want to make sure I wont deal with any compatibility issues with the wrasses.

Current stock-
Sailfin tang
Blue tang
Diamond goby
Clownfish
Yellow Corris Wrasse
Pintail Wrasse
Mystery Wrasse

Looking to add-
Leapord Wrasse
Midas Blenny
Flame hawk
Mckoskers or Carpenters Wrasse
Red Head Salon Fairy Wrasse

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon tank that is about 1 year old. Current inhabitants have been in the tank for 6-7 months with no new additions. All fish have been through full QT. Looking to add a few wrasses, just want to make sure I wont deal with any compatibility issues with the wrasses.

Current stock-
Sailfin tang
Blue tang
Diamond goby
Clownfish
Yellow Corris Wrasse
Pintail Wrasse
Mystery Wrasse

Looking to add-
Leapord Wrasse
Midas Blenny
Flame hawk
Mckoskers or Carpenters Wrasse
Red Head Salon Fairy Wrasse
Don’t add a flasher OR leopard with the mystery prowling the tank. The Red Head (I assume you mean C. aquamarinus) may be okay but I wouldn’t risk it personally.

OP
OP
Paranoiattack91

Paranoiattack91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t add a flasher OR leopard with the mystery prowling the tank. The Red Head (I assume you mean C. aquamarinus) may be okay but I wouldn’t risk it personally.
My mystery seems extremely docile, has never went after the pintail or the corris. I get each case may be different though.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mystery seems extremely docile, has never went after the pintail or the corris. I get each case may be different though.
Flashers and Leopards can’t stand aggression too well. I still wouldn’t risk it, the aquamarinus will most likely be okay as they can be quite nasty themselves.

Back