Should I be focusing more on coral sales and pics n' packs n' stuff? Probably. But I'm having too much fun making my own stickers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is fun I have to admit! the ability to crank out custom stickers on a whim, anytime has proven to be a blast.

I have reached the point where I am gladly taking requests for any particular sticker you may want to see:) Lots of individual BC coral stickers out there now but if you have an idea or concept. don't be shy. lets have it.

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about something like opening a Battlebox with a reference to Young Frankenstein. It’s Alive, Buy a Battlebox!
@Battlecorals
IMG_1226.jpeg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about something like opening a Battlebox with a reference to Young Frankenstein. It’s Alive, Buy a Battlebox!
@Battlecorals
IMG_1226.jpeg
hey ok cool yeah man! As a lifelong Brooks and Wilder fan I can get behind this. May have to shirk some copy write issues though but I'm down.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All their movies were killer but it’s one of me and my daughters favorites
Agree, definite classic, love it in fact. It would, but if I had to pick just one, it would have to be Spaceballs. I still laugh out loud literally anytime I watch that movie. I mean dark helmet has got to be the greatest villain of all time.

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, definite classic, love it in fact. It would, but if I had to pick just one, it would have to be Spaceballs. I still laugh out loud literally anytime I watch that movie. I mean dark helmet has got to be the greatest villain of all time.
Yeah Rick Moranis was the perfect person for that role!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here during covid you could rent whole theater for 100.00 So me and the wife and few guys from work and there wives got to go see space balls on the big screen!
Pretty awesome!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spaceballs, is one of my all-time favorites! My wife HATES it....but I just can't get enough of it!

Back