Should I trade for the biggest OG bounce I’ve ever seen

Heatherhigg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would y’all pay for this?

I’m thinking about trading one of my tanks for it but not sure of the value. I’ve never seen an OG bounce this big before so I’m not sure what one like this would go for!!! It’s 4 inches across and the bubbles are huge!! E6EC4B71-019D-4818-A6D7-4BDDF988D3E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small frag can grow to that size with enough feeding & light, I would never trade an entire aquarium for any single animal. It's just not worth it, at that point you are valuing thousands of dollars and hundreds of living animals underneath another one, that just happens to have bubbles on it. I would personally try and find someone else who's willing to trade a smaller piece, this trade would be a total ripoff.

OP
OP
Heatherhigg

Heatherhigg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small frag can grow to that size with enough feeding & light, I would never trade an entire aquarium for any single animal. It's just not worth it, at that point you are valuing thousands of dollars and hundreds of living animals underneath another one, that just happens to have bubbles on it. I would personally try and find someone else who's willing to trade a smaller piece, this trade would be a total ripoff.
It’s just the tank light and stand. No livestock. It’s a DSA 105 with an older ati sunpower

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
if a baby og bounce goes for 200-300 + shipping, try to gauge the potential of this mother og. i would use my educated guess and say this particular bounce could be worth 600+ easily.. but it depends on the buyer and what they deem it worth.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s just the tank light and stand. No livestock. It’s a DSA 105 with an older ati sunpower
That makes more sense then. If you think it's worth it then go for it all the way. A mama this size could probably produce babies regularly if kept fed, so it may be a better investment than I first thought I say go for it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back