Shout out to all the Australians

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard it was the coldest start to winter in over 120 years. Crazy!!
We had below freezing temps before winter even started in Bega :/

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can find a possum wrasse? I need it to be shipped as I live 350km from the nearest LFS I can actually visit.

I'm prepared to pay good money for one!

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No wonder I've never spotted this thread. It's harder to find than a pub with no beer. ;)

Hahaha it's in my participated threads and my subscribed threats and I still couldn't find it.
I had to search for it using the keyword Melbourne [emoji23]

Dion Caramalis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to this website. Based in Melbourne. Reefing for 3 years. Spent the last 7 years on the RTAW website, the wealth of information that it is. But who knew there were so many Aussies here!

If anyone is interested in joining a reefing club, I can recommend the Marine Aquarium Society in your state. Our Victorian society (MASOV) has recently moved over to the R2R website to make use of it's wonderful resources and to seek more members. We have monthly meets, activities and frag swaps; 10-20% discounts on RO/DI units through PSI filters and general discounts in local Melbourne LFS' ; a gear and book library, containing PAR meters, suction cups, test kits and books; and we hold a Christmas BBQ and Frag Day where we chop up a bunch of coral and each take some home.

If you're curious or just want to say hi, head over to the new MASOV section under Australian Marine Societies.

Back