Shout out to Mattdg

JediGhostDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to Mattdg. I met up with Matt tonight to purchase some frags from his collection. He certainly did not disappoint, and I could not be happier. He really "hooked" me up with some gorgeous pieces and some extras. Well worth the price he asked for and wanted everyone to know you can buy with confidence from Matt. Hit him up and see what he has, as I am sure you will not be disappointed!

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt is the best. He has an incredible aquaculture system in his basement with a large assortment of corals and good sized frags.
And the best part, he’s local which means no shipping.

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Mark and Brian. You are too kind.

It was great seeing you both recently and chatting briefly. Missing those meetings we used to do. Growing out some nice seriatapora, to add to the give away, when we are up and running again.

I don't do much in the way of local sales, but happy to meet up, trade and sell some pieces here and there if it helps out a local hobbyist.

Also worth mentioning that I drop off some nice pieces at the LFS, Aquarium Solutions 101 in Wappingers, every month or two. They keep well stocked and it's just fun stopping in and talking reef. It's important to support our LFS, especially since we have so few in our area.

Hope everyone's reefs are doing great!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back