Shout out to Neptune for amazing customer service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trident had some issues.. I called customer service, which directed me to a support ticket. Within 2 days they are cross shipping me a refurbished one with a small deposit.

I love the trident and as most know it's impossible to get another one. Overly satisfied w/ result.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trident had some issues.. I called customer service, which directed me to a support ticket. Within 2 days they are cross shipping me a refurbished one with a small deposit.

I love the trident and as most know it's impossible to get another one. Overly satisfied w/ result.

Glad that you got it resolved, was a new one an option or only refurb for warranty replacements?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scary they have refurbished units on hand already.

I would disagree, personally. Its a new product, and there has to be issues in the assembly process. If a tube was loose, or the optical sensor disconnected, it would be returned, corrected, and considered refurbished.

The good news is that NO TRIDENT units have real wear on them (Besides NSI, I guess). Too new; use is negligible. Especially returned ones, id imagine.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That's the Neptune systems I know. Theyre the best

Jay Z

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would disagree, personally. Its a new product, and there has to be issues in the assembly process. If a tube was loose, or the optical sensor disconnected, it would be returned, corrected, and considered refurbished.

The good news is that NO TRIDENT units have real wear on them (Besides NSI, I guess). Too new; use is negligible. Especially returned ones, id imagine.

I personally wait for v2 or refurbished. To me refurbished had minor issues fixed and is better than the v1. Like a v1.2.

Buy when a flag ship product that supposedly is sound, returned and instead of a new unit you get a refurbished it throws up a flag. They sent you a fixed unit. Which is nice that what ever issues were present was handled and fixed.

Yes I do have almost everything apex makes except dose containers, trident, and waves. No containers because you can get better for less money, trident because I do not feel it’s a 100% solid yet, wave makers because I went with mp’s.

I do not have a parameter monitor yet. They are still in the infancy stages and I do not trust them for $20k plus in equipment and live stock. I’d rather spend 20 minutes before bed doing individual tests that I know are accurate.

Plus I’m sure v2 will be out as soon as the run on v1’s slow down. Then I will probably get one.

Every thing I’ve bought from apex labels v2 has been solid.

OP
OP
J

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome they made it right!

Scary they have refurbished units on hand already.

It's not scary. Especially since they may be MONTHS or weeks out. For the folks who purcahsed them they need them on hand so we can cross ship them. It's actually great and would be scary if they didn't

Back