Shout out to our FISH MEDICS!! Thanks for all you do!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fish medic logo.png

This thread is a shout out and special thanks to our team of Fish Medics! You guys are awesome!

This team of Reef2Reef volunteers works tirelessly to help with the diagnosis of our fish ailments and to provide treatment options and ideas to help our fish recover. This is not an easy job and we're so very grateful for the tremendous way you all help and serve our community!

For some of you in our community, you may not have known about this awesome team (they're still relatively new as a team although most of them have been helping out for a lot longer than the team has been formally organized). You can read more about them HERE (including a current roster of the team).

If you've got a fish disease question, you can alert them by using the hashtag "#fishmedic" in your post. You can identify members of the team by the blue Fish Medic banner under their usernames. You can always find them helping with all of the questions and sick fish in our Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis forum.

Thanks again to you Fish Medics for all you do!! Your help is so greatly appreciated!

#fishmedic

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks #fishmedics! you guys are awesome and one of the main reasons I joined the forum! I ignorantly was unaware of the rest of the reasons to join until after.
And I am continuously surprised to see how many posts you respond to on a daily basis. And, despite all the bad news you all see / read about everyday your responses stay kind and genuine. Kudos! it takes a lot I am sure!

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fish medic logo.png

This thread is a shout out and special thanks to our team of Fish Medics! You guys are awesome!

This team of Reef2Reef volunteers works tirelessly to help with the diagnosis of our fish ailments and to provide treatment options and ideas to help our fish recover. This is not an easy job and we're so very grateful for the tremendous way you all help and serve our community!

For some of you in our community, you may not have known about this awesome team (they're still relatively new as a team although most of them have been helping out for a lot longer than the team has been formally organized). You can read more about them HERE (including a current roster of the team).

If you've got a fish disease question, you can alert them by using the hashtag "#fishmedic" in your post. You can identify members of the team by the blue Fish Medic banner under their usernames. You can always find them helping with all of the questions and sick fish in our Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis forum.

Thanks again to you Fish Medics for all you do!! Your help is so greatly appreciated!

#fishmedic
Did not know. Very happy to see professionals joining, and sharing their personal time

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back