Shout out to the awesome people of R2R

Melinda01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me through the past year! I’ve fought velvet, diano, worms, and Vermetid snails so far! Needless to say it has been rough and apparently I have a lot to learn. But everyone here has been amazing and has taught me so much! I would be lost without reef2reef! So I thought it was time to take a moment to recognize this amazing site and all the wonderful people in it instead of asking a question! Thanks so much!! You guys rock!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
source.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for being a member and to all the awesome people that make R2R what it is!!

OP
OP
Melinda01

Melinda01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R rocks...

If you made it through the first year, the next 20 will be a cake walk!

Happy reefkeeping!

Actually made it through the 1st 5 years. No major problems. Occasional bumps in the road but not like this. Moved the tank and have been fighting problems since :eek: Had an aquarium company move it for me. Lost pretty much all the livestock and the nitrates were off the charts. next time it is moved I’ll be on here asking for advice. I know they are not to blame for all the issues but that’s when it bagan. But I pray that you are right about it being a cake walk past this point. Thanks to you all, I have learned a lot! ;)

Last edited:

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me through the past year! I’ve fought velvet, diano, worms, and Vermetid snails so far! Needless to say it has been rough and apparently I have a lot to learn. But everyone here has been amazing and has taught me so much! I would be lost without reef2reef! So I thought it was time to take a moment to recognize this amazing site and all the wonderful people in it instead of asking a question! Thanks so much!! You guys rock!
For the record you are also one of those awesome people! It takes all of us to make this place what it is!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Glad you had a great First year !!!

Joanne_Lee_Print_Pattern_Designer_Ahoy_There.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 148 60.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.0%
Back