show me your beautiful anemones

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I were fortunate enough to still have all these anemones with me after many years
Pink and Blue Haddoni with Percula
Carpets and Percula.jpg

Blue Gigantea
BlueGigantea2017091301resized.jpg

Purple Gigantea with Onyx Percula
Purple Gigantea.jpg

Green Gigantea
Green Gigantea.jpg

Purple Tipped Magnifica
Purle tipped magnifica.jpg

Bonfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120 times? You have counted this nem spitting 120 times?! That is kind of incredible man.

I actually removed that many from the rock work over a period of about a week to move to another aquarium to sell. It has slowed a little since I have changed aquariums two other times. I was warned when I bought this anemone from ARC that it has been known to split frequently. All I can say is they were right!

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
deedubz

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days I'll be brave enough for a carpet. My orange bta, rose btas, and green lta are doing quite well. I'd probably end up doing a dedicated tank though with a pair of gold nugget maroons

Anyway, thank you all. That was some high quality eye candy

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days I'll be brave enough for a carpet. My orange bta, rose btas, and green lta are doing quite well. I'd probably end up doing a dedicated tank though with a pair of gold nugget maroons

Anyway, thank you all. That was some high quality eye candy
What would keep you away from getting a carpet anemone? Unless your tank bottom sand bed are full with other live stocks.

OP
OP
deedubz

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I currently have just a 55, a 14, and a 20 qt. I'm planning to upgrade in the near future, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable with 4 anemones(3 different species) in the 55. I also REALLY like my fairy wrasses lol. After I get a larger tank(for more wrasses, of course), I might try a carpet and the maroons in the 55 if 12" is even wide enough. I'm in love with the gold nuggets and wanted a species tank for them anyway. Guess that'd motivate me to try a carpet too

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I currently have just a 55, a 14, and a 20 qt. I'm planning to upgrade in the near future, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable with 4 anemones(3 different species) in the 55. I also REALLY like my fairy wrasses lol. After I get a larger tank(for more wrasses, of course), I might try a carpet and the maroons in the 55 if 12" is even wide enough. I'm in love with the gold nuggets and wanted a species tank for them anyway. Guess that'd motivate me to try a carpet too
You should get one since nothing will out grow your tank overnight :p
Unless you have Anemones that love to do their walk exercise around your tank and getting too close to the carpet and start chemical warfare then you should be fine, also when you get a bigger tank you already have big nice carpet for display in big tank :)

Back