Show Me Your Larger (75g +) Tonga Finger/Branch Rock Scapping. And Ideas On Mine.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my wife finds a job, I can continue building our in-wall 125g mixed reef.

We started in 1993, retired in 2000. I started buying products again back in 2015, but had some major health problems happen, so we stopped. Now I'm wanting to set up again.

I have a lot of dry Tonga branch rock and a lot of BRS's dead white rock. I also have around 60 lbs of old but dry,.....real reef rock. I like the idea of one side having the branch for smaller fish watching them swimming through all the holes, hiding for their safety and for bedtime. Ft

How and where would you incorporate both very different types of rock so their not sticking out like wow,...ok, you clearly don't know how to aqua scape ?
cube tank that might be a Clownfish tank with hosts.

I plan on having a 55g Q/T, so I'll need rock in it also. If my health improves, I have a 93g rimless

I can't find any photo's of how nature has the two mingling together, do you ?

With Reef's around the world, where are branch rock's exists ?

So, how would you aquascape a realistic natural scene, in a aquarium and why ?

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think what might look neat is have base Rock low and back and the branch rock over that. Kinda hiding the base Rock but at the same time lifting the branch off the bottom. Kinda like trees fell in the water on top of the base Rock. But then again I'm not very imaginative and did very poorly in art class.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back