Show me your nano SPS tanks!

Aximiate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been thinking about setting up a nano sps tank! I currently have a 55g that has softies/lps, so this would be my first go at sps. I do have a biocube that i thought about using but dont think the lighting would be adequate? Id love to see any of your sps setups! Any helps appreciated!
B01FF096-A34E-4B4A-91E5-D3DAB51D16FF.jpeg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently did a tour on my buddies tank on my YouTube channel, and I personally think he has one of the better SPS nanos I have seen in quite some time!

His profile on IG is Northwest_Nano!

Another amazing thread to check out here on R2R is this one! @Brandon McHenry

OP
OP
Aximiate

Aximiate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently did a tour on my buddies tank on my YouTube channel, and I personally think he has one of the better SPS nanos I have seen in quite some time!

His profile on IG is Northwest_Nano!

Another amazing thread to check out here on R2R is this one! @Brandon McHenry

Thank you so much for the info! Ill definitely be following, its a beautiful tank!

andiesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@northwestnano and @blen_reef on insta have some of my favorite 10gal sps-dominated reefs. @floridareefkeeper keeps a larger tank, around 35 gal i believe, but it's also sps dominant and absolutely gorgeous.

OP
OP
Aximiate

Aximiate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@northwestnano and @blen_reef on insta have some of my favorite 10gal sps-dominated reefs. @floridareefkeeper keeps a larger tank, around 35 gal i believe, but it's also sps dominant and absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you! Those are all stunning tanks, ill be following all of them! Thinking about taking the lid off my 32g biocube and picking up a kessil a360we in hopes of achieving a fraction of their success!

andiesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Those are all stunning tanks, ill be following all of them! Thinking about taking the lid off my 32g biocube and picking up a kessil a360we in hopes of achieving a fraction of their success!
they're so inspiring aren't they? and yeah, i'd love to try my hand at an sps tank one day

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back