show off bottles in your reef

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think it looks cool so i want to see how other people do it.

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you decide where to place them?
also why is the paperback version of your book 30$?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the bottles, I like to place them where you can't really see them unless I tell you they are bottles. Thats the way you see them in the sea. As if they have been there for many years or decades and become part of the reef with corals growing all over them. I am very proud of the one in the 6th picture up from here. I "built" that bottle to look like that and I think it came out pretty good. It is not even noticeable in the tank unless you look closely.

also why is the paperback version of your book 30$?

I think it used to be forty something when it was first published by a different company. When I changed companies to Amazon Publishing I reduced it by about $10.00.

It was originally published in color, I found out last year that it is now in Black and white which I didn't want. But if I want it converted to color, the price would go back up into the forties.

I think I get about $7.00 for each paper book sold and about $2.00 for E Books.
I really can't figure out their web site but whatever it is, 100% of it goes to Multiple Sclerosis research which my wife has and I get nothing at all. I just posted the copy of the receipt from the MS society.
So far since it was published it made $1,000.00 profit which I donated to them.

If I want a copy myself, I have the same thing as anyone else.

Kehy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the bottles, I like to place them where you can't really see them unless I tell you they are bottles. Thats the way you see them in the sea. As if they have been there for many years or decades and become part of the reef with corals growing all over them. I am very proud of the one in the 6th picture up from here. I "built" that bottle to look like that and I think it came out pretty good. It is not even noticeable in the tank unless you look closely.

I think it used to be forty something when it was first published by a different company. When I changed companies to Amazon Publishing I reduced it by about $10.00.

It was originally published in color, I found out last year that it is now in Black and white which I didn't want. But if I want it converted to color, the price would go back up into the forties.

I think I get about $7.00 for each paper book sold and about $2.00 for E Books.
I really can't figure out their web site but whatever it is, 100% of it goes to Multiple Sclerosis research which my wife has and I get nothing at all. I just posted the copy of the receipt from the MS society.
So far since it was published it made $1,000.00 profit which I donated to them.

If I want a copy myself, I have the same thing as anyone else.

My mother has MS, I have a reef tank, and I guess now I'm gonna get a new book. Awesome.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 149 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back