danieyella

shouldn't have done that...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I dont know how you guys deal with salt creep on these. I run a freshwater one and I get salt creep from the freshwater or whatever else is drying out from the water. Mine could just have a bad seal
So far I just clean it off with my water changes. It's a lot for sure

Tidal Gardens Black Friday Sale

TWiSTEDSOCiETY

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
November update as well. I lost 1 unknown mushroom. It melted. I will be adding more corals in the upcoming weeks. I am getting some salt creep on both sides. Still trying to figure out how to get better pictures. image.jpg
You could buy the Aquarium Camera App. It's 3.99 on the Iphone app store.

Ben's Pico Reefing

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just an update, I wont go through the long story as thats in my thread, but my tank is shutdown at the moment. had a death in the family and was going to be gone over a week for funeral. moved it all over to main tank. The salt creep has went from barely any to a lot. evaporation has gotten worse. plus with the other messes and expenses I am dealing with its been just about 5 weeks since I have done any maintenance I believe on my main pico which is actually doing fairly well. I will eventually restart the tank. but will need to figure out a way to seal between tank and sump. one idea is to att aquarium safe silicon to the top part of the sump. make a big blob thread all around and seat the display portion. wait a minute or less depending then pull off to let fully dry. this may create a nice seal. for the lid, I may find someone who can create a lid and just drill 2 holes size of airline tube for more oxygen exchange. i think these 2 ideas would resolve most the issues.

Inkbird