Show off your gifts from your Secret Santa!

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm watching the door for the UPS driver as Elfster says I'm getting a box today..

suspicious zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey just got my secret Santa gift! At first I was like what the heck did I order and forget that I ordered! (I’ve been doing this lately!)

thank you Santa!
I honestly got all teary eyed. Sometimes it’s the little things thank bring happiness!
image.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
So, my SS sent me a note that I had my first package coming from Amazon. Super happy, as this was a definite need. I'm also enjoying the humor because Amazon apparently put the wrong note in the box. @Dabcrusher --- unless you have an alter ego that we don't know about? Maybe a little super hero gig on the side?
Thanks again, Santa!

PXL_20201117_231654881.jpg
Santa made a second pass with the reindeer. Pods, Macro and an ICP test kit. So very cool! I've such a nerd, love the science in all of this. Macros are already in the tank - looking dope. Thanks so much @Dabcrusher

Attachments

• PXL_20201121_005416261.jpg
    PXL_20201121_005416261.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 25

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my gifts sent. Hoping my recipient will enjoy them. With my superhuman on-line shopping abilities, there is a slight but distinct possibility that he gets 4 of everything. My wife should know better than to let me have a computer AND a credit card!:p

View Badges
Reaction score
Just got a gift from my SS. Thank you so much. By the way guess what we will be playing tonight!
All I can say is, Wow! I am blown away!! I’m Amy surprise and shock when Amazon dropped off not one but TWO Wayz cameras!
Thank you SS, from a very grateful recipient.

Addendum: These are going on my tank. My sump and if I can figure it out on the tank itself.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Whoa, whoa, whoa...back up the jingle bell laden sleigh. I just got another notification that something is coming from BRS. I haven't ordered anything and I have already got my gift. Something very, very curious is happenin' here. Is it possible that my SWEET coral clipper wasnt my only gift. Hmmmmm
Merry Christmas All (and Happy Thanksgiving)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back