Show off your gifts from your Secret Santa!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
A mastiff?

I wish, wife would kill me.

That is the opposite direction of goal :D:po_O. One is enough. I had to buy 5-26 pound bags of food and 4 cases of cans this weekend at pet-smart because it was 10% off to save a few bucks.

Coal would be better.

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
My SS recipient received theirs and I’m stoked! I’m still waiting to receive mine. Last year my SS flaked out but one extremely generous member decided to go through my list and spent way too much! He made up for the flake and the next 5 flakes! I’m still beyond grateful.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
My SS received their gift as I got a thank you message on Elfster. Said they would show pics in their build thread, but that hasn't been updated since January. lol

Since what they received, I have never seen before, I was kind of curious what they did and how it worked.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That has to be one of the coolest coffee cups ive ever seen
seems like alot of algaebarn gifts were given. If I would have known not that there is any gift wrapping going on but i would have wrapped them before we shipped them out . This was alot of fun I didnt get the Reef Octopus Regal 150sss that was on my list LOL. BUT THE 1LINK module was the bees knees and i got the regal the next day anyways . I got a new phone and didnt download the elfster app cause alot alot of emails but thanks again to my secret santa couldnt have asked for a better gift. (Sorry i forgot your name) have a great holiday

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Is that an oceanbox or fijicube rack. I cant decide on which one i was to secret santa for myself
fiji cube rack. i love it. the magnets are great. and it ahas the locking frag holders in the frag holes. I have an oceanbox one as well and its easy to move across the tank but the magnet is super long so if you keep it on the front glass its kinda an eye sore.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
seems like alot of algaebarn gifts were given. If I would have known not that there is any gift wrapping going on but i would have wrapped them before we shipped them out . This was alot of fun I didnt get the Reef Octopus Regal 150sss that was on my list LOL. BUT THE 1LINK module was the bees knees and i got the regal the next day anyways . I got a new phone and didnt download the elfster app cause alot alot of emails but thanks again to my secret santa couldnt have asked for a better gift. (Sorry i forgot your name) have a great holiday
There’s an app???

I might go through and add some of these gifts to my wish list for NEXT year’s secret Santa. There’s some REALLY cool gifts on the thread! I know I won’t remember these things.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
fiji cube rack. i love it. the magnets are great. and it ahas the locking frag holders in the frag holes. I have an oceanbox one as well and its easy to move across the tank but the magnet is super long so if you keep it on the front glass its kinda an eye sore.
Thanks figicube it is should have ordered it from brs on monday

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a pretty sweet and generous S.S. Had a unexpected package arrive yesterday after already receiving two other gifts. Now I have my vary first hobby t-shirt ;Happy Thank you SS

Attachments

• 33B6FF91-0698-46DD-9380-5282F6736964.jpeg
    33B6FF91-0698-46DD-9380-5282F6736964.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 48

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back