Show off your gifts from your Secret Santa!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Did you check Elfster? I got a nice thank you there.

My gift is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. I feel like Ralphie waiting for his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring!
Drink more ovaltine!

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

My gift is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. I feel like Ralphie waiting for his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring!I
I did and nothing

My gift is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. I feel like Ralphie waiting for his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring!

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
But, my mom had this and she just gave it to me! Must have came in sometime this week. Thanks to my secret santa! :) can’t wait for the other items to arrive!

Attachments

• ED02BB47-D785-493A-B368-13415CBB604D.jpeg
    ED02BB47-D785-493A-B368-13415CBB604D.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 99

xtian

View Badges
Reaction score
Hahaha, just looked at my Elfster and noticed my wish items went to another gift exchange under my account t.
Someone from that group asked, “what the heck are you gonna use that on?”
So, yeah, check your list twice
Isn’t the list available to any/all groups we’re in? I’m in a family group as well with a higher budget so hope my SS wasn’t like dang this is one expensive SOB lol.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, honestly kind of lame
Yeah, same boat here. Honestly I don’t know if I ever ended up posting a public thank you including photos of what I received last year and I feel bad if I didn’t. If my previous SS happens to read this THANK YOU and I absolutely loved my gifts, I used/ate them all. ;-)

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you Secret Santa!
What wonderful gifts you have sent. I LOVE the honey, and can't wait to make a pot of coffee! (My wife and I are sort of coffee snobs. We met at Starbucks) Test kits and frag holders are always appreciated. You are too kind!
IMG_20201203_175605612.jpg

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just received my box a few minutes ago! Thank you so much Secret Santa! I just recently re did my vivarium completely and was looking to get some new leaves for it! I couldn't have found plants anywhere near this size or quality anywhere online, I am eternally grateful! The darts I'm getting next summer will now have nice, established broms to hide in!
Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!
God bless!

IMG_1901.JPG IMG_1904.JPG
EDIT: The broms received were these:
Neoregelia puaciflora
Neoregelia
'Sara Head'
and Vriesea flammea x corcovadensis

Last edited:

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
Just received my box a few minutes ago! Thank you so much Secret Santa! I just recently re did my vivarium completely and was looking to get some new leaves for it! I couldn't have found plants anywhere near this size or quality anywhere online, I am eternally grateful! The darts I'm getting next summer will now have nice, established broms to hide in!
God bless!

Neoregelia puaciflora
Neoregelia
'Sara Head'
Love those

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
God bless!

Neoregelia puaciflora
Neoregelia
'Sara Head'
Sweet!

TruckerTami

View Badges
Reaction score
I feel like this was a success :) I live my gifts, the person who I gifted to loves his gifts, and I see a lot of happy reefers on here showing their gifts and thanking each other :) I have to say, the gifts I got are actually the only gifts I’ve received from anyone in many years including for my birthday , so whoever you are, thank you!

Taylor Hahn

View Badges
Reaction score
So happy I got my gift certificate a while ago but I missed the black Friday sale even though my gift came prior to black Friday so thanks my secret Santa! It will be my first order from live aquaria so much appreciated!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back