Show off your gifts from your Secret Santa!

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I make really good fudge, chocolate, White and peanut butter. And while I do add love in every bite they are packed with calories. Also make some really cute fish out of old horse shoes.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Never been in a burn club before. But I know that bonds formed out of hardship are lasting. This counts as my new BFF's

Last edited:
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m so sorry for the long delay in my response to those who have messaged. I normally (in other years) have tried to have everyone taken care of by now, but over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been affected by the pandemic (and other emergencies) in our household, and I’ve been unable to get back to finish everything as I usually would. However, I am back, and I’m still working to be sure no one gets left out (although at this point, it’s more of a New Year’s gift than a Christmas one).

First, I want to say that I’ve been keeping up with who did not fulfill their obligation as a Secret Santa, and those individuals are being placed on our Naughty List and will not be allowed to participate in future years.

Second, as I said, we are still committed to being sure no one is left out. So, please know that despite not having received anything yet, we have some great Elves who are stepping up to help us be sure we don’t have anyone on our list who doesn’t get any gifts.

I know this comes late to those who got missed, and I know it hurts to be missed, so I'm so truly sorry this happened, but this is R2R, and we will work to be sure no one gets left out. :)

ileas12:

View Badges
Reaction score
Huzzah! It finally arrived and the mailman put it in a funky spot so who knows how long it was outside? I think 2-3 days lol. Thank you secret Santa you overdid it! I don’t deserve all this but I appreciate it nonetheless :)
40156059-27F8-4A2C-8120-8A7E764BD185.jpeg

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Just a quick update to let everyone know that our amazing Santa's Elves are helping to take care of the people who got missed. We're still getting those who got missed assigned, but I just wanted to make a quick post to say "THANK YOU!" to our elves who are responding so quickly to help be sure no one gets left out. This is a wonderful community, and you all are the best of the best! I am grateful!

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Just a quick update to let everyone know that our amazing Santa's Elves are helping to take care of the people who got missed. We're still getting those who got missed assigned, but I just wanted to make a quick post to say "THANK YOU!" to our elves who are responding so quickly to help be sure no one gets left out. This is a wonderful community, and you all are the best of the best! I am grateful!
You're right. It is a great community. THANK YOU to the special elves who picked up the slack!! You're the real MVPs!! Also, thank you @santa, @revhtree, and @Daniel@R2R for not forgetting about us!! Hopefully, things will be smoother and this pandemic will be extricated by next Christmas.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Glad family is doing well.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Another update to let you guys know that everyone who had been missed is being covered by one of our awesome elves! No one gets left out! Thanks to all of you who made this year (even with all of its hiccups) a success!

I'll be sending out a feedback questionnaire shortly asking for some feedback and ideas/suggestions for future years. So be watching for that PM, and if you could take the time to fill it out, it will be very helpful for us in future years as we look to continue making our Secret Santa gift exchange even better! #R2RSecretSanta

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I received 2 packages in the mail today. I am so excited. I can’t wait to use the Hanna alkalinity checker. Now I am a real reefer. Oh and thank you so much Christopher Knapp. I now know just how much you appreciated your gifts.

Attachments

• 80A0ED8E-3C47-49A2-B03C-AC0C0024DA4B.jpeg
    80A0ED8E-3C47-49A2-B03C-AC0C0024DA4B.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 04A1A83B-1FCF-408B-A3EE-1EBF788E7275.jpeg
    04A1A83B-1FCF-408B-A3EE-1EBF788E7275.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 99

ChrisKSB

King of GHA Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
I received 2 packages in the mail today. I am so excited. I can’t wait to use the Hanna alkalinity checker. Now I am a real reefer. Oh and thank you so much Christopher Knapp. I now know just how much you appreciated your gifts.

Shelley - Funny how the world works....you were my Elf and I became your Elf! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - God Bless!

Chris

Newtosalt87

View Badges
Reaction score
Dang I missed this cuz I just joined id be happy with good but used saltwater stuff like a good coral light and other things like a skimmer even power heads or even a better under tank canister filter I have 3 saltwater tanks set up and one fixing to be set up for my son in his room and need a few things for it and then need a few things for my 29 gallon like a better led light for coral and anemones even looking for live rock or dry base rock for my sons tank but like I said I missed this one cuz I just joined this forum and was on another forum site and nobody hardly ever even responded to try to help out with questions even

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you S.S. let's grill! Picked up some pork ribs yesterday and tomorrow it's supposed to be above freezing here so I'm gonna fire up the pellet grill and do some smoking I'm anxious to try both of these out! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• 20210117_085833.jpg
    20210117_085833.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 81

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you S.S. let's grill! Picked up some pork ribs yesterday and tomorrow it's supposed to be above freezing here so I'm gonna fire up the pellet grill and do some smoking I'm anxious to try both of these out! Thank you very much!
Thanks again S.S. this is good stuff! I brined our Thanksgiving turkey with this.

Attachments

• 20210121_041219.jpg
    20210121_041219.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 59

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back