Show off your LFS!!! Post up a pic (or maybe a few of them!) and tell us about why you frequent this shop!

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! I feel like they also used to have a ton more corals, and also some really impressive deals…

Hopefully they eventually restock. I’m sure it will take a little while.
true I believe there were 6 table/tanks with corals at the last location. Things change.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would, but it's Petco, lol. Living remote has its disadvantages. Nearest semi real one is another 30-45 minute drive and they are mostly pathetic. One has a decent selection of fish inverts but no coral for the most part. The others have some coral but stupid expensive or a poor selection and dirty tanks

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in De and am in town for work tomorrow and about 30 min away from them. I was going to stop in and grab a few frags. Think it’s worth the stop?
If you’re still in the area I’d say it’s worth it. There is still always something cool when I’m there.

drkwtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I live in the coral capital of the country.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Living Reef Orlando
World Wide Corals
Sea In The City

I frequent Top Shelf because their dry goods selection is top notch. Store is immaculate and the staff is the most helpful.

8D83094B-B709-400E-9740-987CFD6D15DD.jpeg
I just moved to FL and being so close to these shops is what got me back to the hobby. Im closest to Living Reef and Top Shelf. I bought my Waterbox Cube 20 setup with 2 Flurry Clowns from Living Reef.

I prefer Top Shelf Aquatics out of all the stores though. Everyone is super friendly, great selection of products and super clean and well kept store. Ill be there tomorrow ha.

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely my favorite shop. I’ve bought fish from both stores and my tank from Top Shelf. I’ll be there today for frozen food. WWC is my least favorite. Their store makes me feel inferior and uncomfortable, they make me feel like I don’t know what I’m doing.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back