Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have been buying supplies for my first tank and my gift actually slipped through the cracks as a number of other deliveries happened on and around the same day. I made an unfortunate error in thinking I had not received my SS gift and I apologize. I did receive them and I am very thankful!

I will be able to make great use of my new Marine Salinity Tester - Hanna Instruments to help maintain my tank. The 10 oz. Bottle BRS Extra Thick Gel Super Glue will be amazing as soon as I get started on the rock work for my first tank! I'm lagging a bit behind at the moment because I am in between surgeries but I expect to get to it soon!

Resized_20220101_193754.jpeg

Again, whoever you are, thank you so very much and I apologize again for my mistake!

Regards,

Brad

REEFTIDE

LatinoHeat

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
20220102_221037.jpg
So let me start off by saying Thank you to R2R for doing this. Secondly I posted last years & this years gifts from my Secret Santa - I want to show them both love on this post.
Last year right before Christmas my became very ill. So I never got a chance to post last year because she needed emergency surgery & I took 2 months off work to take care of her.
Towards the end of 2021 I came down with the pneumonia from my 2nd vaccine shot. I was off work for 3 months myself including emergency surgery needed on myself with a 10 day hospital stay. I'm doing better.
I am still playing catch up. Tank took a pretty big nitrate spike & I lost some fish & corals. Tank is now recovering with me lol
I joined Secret Santa 2021 late but I was accepted. This really made my Christmas Season special. I wanted to do this & glad I've been apart of this yearly tradition for me now 2 years.

ScottJ

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
20220102_221037.jpg
So let me start off by saying Thank you to R2R for doing this. Secondly I posted last years & this years gifts from my Secret Santa - I want to show them both love on this post.
Last year right before Christmas my became very ill. So I never got a chance to post last year because she needed emergency surgery & I took 2 months off work to take care of her.
Towards the end of 2021 I came down with the pneumonia from my 2nd vaccine shot. I was off work for 3 months myself including emergency surgery needed on myself with a 10 day hospital stay. I'm doing better.
I am still playing catch up. Tank took a pretty big nitrate spike & I lost some fish & corals. Tank is now recovering with me lol
I joined Secret Santa 2021 late but I was accepted. This really made my Christmas Season special. I wanted to do this & glad I've been apart of this yearly tradition for me now 2 years.
I'm sure I can speak for people here and wish you guys all the best and a speedy recovery. Life sometimes kicks you in the teeth, but all we can do is get up and keep fighting.

Tamberav

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Really got spoiled this year.. 4 gifts… just wow! So awesome :) We been getting a lot of use out of the cover for the carrier already.

I am sure Alex will love playing with this when he’s a bit older :) I am already playing with the lullabies myself lol

Thank you so much for making Christmas extra special!

E18510D3-85F6-4A6A-B860-B9A7AD84EC12.jpeg

TroutWithLegs

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I couldn't figure out how to send a personal message to my secret Santa, but thank you. Awesome gift they must have looked at my tank. I have my frag wrack in there from my old sump which is pretty ugly and they sent me this. It will be a nice improvement .
16390103425882412594887048858502.jpg
Glad you like it man. I have a few of their racks and figure everyone should, and could use one too. Merry Christmas!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 178 24.3%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 377 51.5%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 55 7.5%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 61 8.3%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 47 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%
FnR