Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

Got2bSkUnKeD

View Badges
Reaction score
I have an awesome secret elf who is both industrious and generous!

KamoerX1.jpg

The package arrived already and Christmas definitely came early! Thank you soooo much!!! ;Woot
I think you must’ve been really good this year!

Got2bSkUnKeD

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my Secret Santa gift today, got an Orphek Cellphone lens kit (which I will show pictures taken with it and not pictures of it, lol), and a Stargate tank ornament bubbler, considering putting it in the tank, but it's my 2-year-old daughter's tank, not mine (well, it's sort of mine until she's old enough to care for it herself, it's currently her nightlight)

Still working out the right filter combo, so bear with me.
20211126_152014_HDR.jpg

20211126_152028_HDR.jpg

20211126_152035_HDR.jpg

And the bubbler:
20211126_160152_HDR.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Santa whoever you are!
I use aquarium cam app for the pictures. It’s pretty user friendly, especially under the lights

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use aquarium cam app for the pictures. It’s pretty user friendly, especially under the lights
doesn't look like it's available on Android... But the filters work, my lighting schedule is such that at certain parts of the day it's bluer than others, so I have to figure out when to use yellow, when to use orange, and when to use them both to get the best pic... The circular polarizer and the macro are worth their weight in gold though... use them for more than just Reef/Coral pics :-D

Got2bSkUnKeD

View Badges
Reaction score
doesn't look like it's available on Android... But the filters work, my lighting schedule is such that at certain parts of the day it's bluer than others, so I have to figure out when to use yellow, when to use orange, and when to use them both to get the best pic... The circular polarizer and the macro are worth their weight in gold though... use them for more than just Reef/Coral pics :-D
I have a polarizer and macros lens for my dslr, and I agree completely! I just need a tube :(

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m late posting, but these arrived Wednesday, and were one of the many reasons I was Thankful this year- definitely got me into the Christmas Spirit. Thank you, Secret Santa! ;Shamefullyembarrased
826487D0-3A77-4699-BD4A-4205BFC243C2.jpeg 49DDE1C5-2686-4507-B22E-E164A9105CD0.jpeg
And thank you @Santa Claus for organizing all of this. It’s been so much fun to be a part of! I can’t wait until everyone has opened their gifts!
:)

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you @shakacuz ! Just in time too my ATO pump failed , and I needed a new one And these new feeder pipes are gonna be epic ! I have multiple tanks and putting my arm to put food at the bottom is a hassle ! Thank you again !
931DBBE3-8C62-46A8-93A7-6B7B6CE9AE78.jpeg
bummer your previous pump died on you! glad the gifts came in handy!!

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a polarizer and macros lens for my dslr, and I agree completely! I just need a tube :(
Yeh, I had them for my DSLR as well, until someone broke into my house and stole it, along with other items, but that was my most prized possession >.< But what are you calling a "tube" ?

Got2bSkUnKeD

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeh, I had them for my DSLR as well, until someone broke into my house and stole it, along with other items, but that was my most prized possession >.< But what are you calling a "tube" ?
These silly things for immersion to allow for macro photography without light going through glass.
EBC808C3-83FC-4619-91EB-9753A10C993C.jpeg

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
I might be a weirdo but I really don't need more reef stuff and love gifts from where folks are from. This year I participated in the international secret santa and got a cool hat from South Africa. LOVE IT! Thank You.

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 51

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
I might be a weirdo but I really don't need more reef stuff and love gifts from where folks are from. This year I participated in the international secret santa and got a cool hat from South Africa. LOVE IT! Thank You.
Cool idea:cool:

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
So it seems I'm a moron and ordered from amazon(only things my SS had on their list was stuff from amazon). Only issue is I sent one package to my SS house as a gift, and the other was sent to me. So now I have to pay S&H fees again to ship it from me to them.

I'm a moron some time. lol

They will get one package today, and the other in a couple weeks, hopefully!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.4%
Back