Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

HiImSean

View Badges
Reaction score
So it seems I'm a moron and ordered from amazon(only things my SS had on their list was stuff from amazon). Only issue is I sent one package to my SS house as a gift, and the other was sent to me. So now I have to pay S&H fees again to ship it from me to them.

I'm a moron some time. lol

They will get one package today, and the other in a couple weeks, hopefully!
Lol been there done that! I went over mine like 5 times before place the order cause i share an account with a few people.
My SS should get theirs on Thursday!

icedearth15324

View Badges
Reaction score
So it seems I'm a moron and ordered from amazon(only things my SS had on their list was stuff from amazon). Only issue is I sent one package to my SS house as a gift, and the other was sent to me. So now I have to pay S&H fees again to ship it from me to them.

You should see if you can return the one you got from Amazon, and re-order it.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

I intentionally had the gift sent to me and then wrapped it and included a card and mailed it off. But I have prime membership so free shipping on most things.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score

Heck, that's nothing! In the past couple weeks I went to the wrong Walgreens for a booster shot and missed the appointment. Before that, I made an appointment for a puppy checkup. We drove the half hour to the vet, only to have them tell us not only were we 3 weeks early, but we (I) made the appointment for the wrong dog.

I'm not in charge of scheduling anymore.

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Dropping this off on my way home

ho ho ho
1377767D-E558-4CDA-B231-76CB314AB41E.jpeg

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Heck, that's nothing! In the past couple weeks I went to the wrong Walgreens for a booster shot and missed the appointment. Before that, I made an appointment for a puppy checkup. We drove the half hour to the vet, only to have them tell us not only were we 3 weeks early, but we (I) made the appointment for the wrong dog.

I'm not in charge of scheduling anymore.
Bought my SS a gift, well more than one, but Amazon sends me email that states it couldn't be delivered and has to be picked up? What? Send a replacement out, let's hope Ben gets it.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Ohhh my Elf was sneaky! They got me twice! I never open my SS gifts until Christmas because I usually don’t have anything else to open unless I bought it myself. I posted the gift card to Petco I got but I got an obnoxiously large box from Amazon today and thought it was stuff I ordered.

I had to tear down my big tank due to selling our house and only my 5 gallon is running so I don’t really need fish stuff at the moment. I do however have horses and 8 Jack Russells…I’ll have to save the lavender seeds for my new house. I’ll enjoy the fancy coffee!
129582D3-765C-40B8-AD58-8C0A12234C4F.jpeg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Seriously Santa. I have no idea who you have been talking to but they must have used that bribe money I sent out and said only nice things about me. I am a bit overwhelmed but wanted to post so you knew I recieved my gifts. I will post pix soon as well. I have no words. Thank you.
EDIT:
20211130_163551.jpg

I recieved tank baffles. My bf bought me a new 40g breeder last weekend so I could have a nice new sump for the upgrade. These baffles will make that new sump a reality. THANK YOU. And I never thought in a million years people actually won the stuff they gave away either. This shelf rock will make the new scape perfect. I just have to rework it all hahaha. Thank you again santa.

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Bought my SS a gift, well more than one, but Amazon sends me email that states it couldn't be delivered and has to be picked up? What? Send a replacement out, let's hope Ben gets it.
I got the same for the person I have. One part got delivered no issues, the other part says can’t be delivered and must be picked up. I already notified Santa

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
you sure? lol
To which part? It’s Christmas HERE! And I’m Certain… ;Wideyed
D5204BCB-1CAA-4EDF-B031-98086629665A.jpeg 67BF2C5E-1E4C-4C96-B767-6B3C1437B0BE.jpeg
@Zach B, the Elves delivered this today! I think it got lost on the way from the North Pole… ;) Pretty sure I can put this to good use, too. Thank you! You really have no idea how thankful I and my reef are for everything we received. Merry Christmas! ;Shy

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
To which part? It’s Christmas HERE! And I’m Certain… ;Wideyed
D5204BCB-1CAA-4EDF-B031-98086629665A.jpeg 67BF2C5E-1E4C-4C96-B767-6B3C1437B0BE.jpeg
@Zach B, the Elves delivered this today! I think it got lost on the way from the North Pole… ;) Pretty sure I can put this to good use, too. Thank you! You really have no idea how thankful I and my reef are for everything we received. Merry Christmas! ;Shy
Yes I’m sure, you got both of us as secret Santa. I sent the phyto, plugs, lps amino, and glue

I messaged you today that the phyto was getting delivered and just responded to you on Elfster…

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back