Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

RSnodgrass

View Badges
Reaction score
Bonus Santa gift arrived today!
PXL_20211201_134125079.jpg

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Heck, that's nothing! In the past couple weeks I went to the wrong Walgreens for a booster shot and missed the appointment. Before that, I made an appointment for a puppy checkup. We drove the half hour to the vet, only to have them tell us not only were we 3 weeks early, but we (I) made the appointment for the wrong dog.

I'm not in charge of scheduling anymore.
I LAUGHED so hard thank you, I could see myself doing the same and the wife just rolling her eyes at me

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok my SS did some digging that’s for sure lol I applaud them and I’m very appreciative. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• D598DF1F-C96B-4C29-BE12-A60256FADC44.jpeg
    D598DF1F-C96B-4C29-BE12-A60256FADC44.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 75

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
For some reason it's struggling to upload a photo, but a big thank you to my Santa for the box of salt!! I won't have to buy more for a long while with it, and definitely makes my arms happy not having to haul the box from the lfs out to my car!! Happy holidays!!

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
My gifts arrived! had to wrestle with the Local post service but got them in the end! I am really overwhelmed with my gifts. Thank you so much Jill! My wife can't wait to try your handmade soaps because she is into homemade soaps too! Thank you for local foods can't wait to try them
and my Card is absolutely amazing. When go home i will take detailed pictures especially for the pens they are funny
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-02 at 10.49.25.jpeg

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you secret Santa!! I am very greatful for the scissors and baby books. I don’t think I noticed the reef baby book but I have already read it to my son at least 10x lol. I can’t thank you enough, the book makes my son all laughs and smiles when my wife and I read them to him. That alone makes me feel like I got the best gift!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Part 2 from my secret Santa arrived today, a very nice beer glass for my husband with an extremely heavy duty bottle opener. Thanks again Santa! Matt says "fish people are weird, I like getting gifts from people in your hobbies, I'm clearly more important" hahaha :cool:

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
I would really like to thank my secret santa. My gift arrived today and they really must be a mind reader. My calcium and magnesium have always been spot on my alkalinity always high my pH always low so instead of two part I decided to try out kalkwasser. Trying to raise my pH but now I find myself checking my alkalinity twice a day and I kept thinking to myself I really need to get some Hannah checkers and this is what came in the mail thank you again.
IMG_20211202_152432084_HDR.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back