Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

East_Coast_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you to my SS, the gifts are much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20211202_174533.jpg
    20211202_174533.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 78

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Part 2 from my secret Santa arrived today, a very nice beer glass for my husband with an extremely heavy duty bottle opener. Thanks again Santa! Matt says "fish people are weird, I like getting gifts from people in your hobbies, I'm clearly more important" hahaha :cool:
Just tell if your weren't so cool he wouldn't get anything. Lol.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@MrsBugmaster your hand towel is still amazing and look what you started. A gnome collection.
Haha, and you just left a great clue to my recipient, if they read through all these posts anyway! ;)

Urbanknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho! Ho! Ho! I figured I'd go ahead and get a thread started where all of you can share your photos of the gifts you receive and say thanks to your Secret Santa! I can't wait to see how this thread develops!! It's one of my favorite threads to read all year long! Thanks again to all of you who are participating!! Merry Christmas!!!

Also, in case you didn't know, you can also see Thank You notes that have been posted on Elfster. CLICK HERE for THANK YOU notes on Elfster.
I came home to find an Amazon box at the door. It had someone else’s name on it but my address. I told my wife that I was sitting the box in a corner because I knew Amazon would realize the mistake a return for it. We had dinner and finished the evening. I went to bed with the package on my mind. At 4 AM I sat up in bed and said “Secret Santa!” Got up and opened the box. My secret Santa ROCKS! Thank you so very much. Totally took me by surprise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 51

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
well I was so proud of myself for getting my SS gift out quite a while ago. BUT looks like its lost some where. sigh...
This happened to me as well. My person received one part but USPS dropped the ball on the other part. Thankfully Amazon is customer friendly, refunded my money and I was able to get a new gift ordered and sent out.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back