Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW THANK YOU SECRET SANTA !!!

20211206_155858.jpg
You're welcome! I was hoping to see your post on here!

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Japan has all kinds of wild KitKat Flavors
Yeh, I just didn't know they had them state-side (Never really thought to look for the green tea kitkats) :-D Finding Japanese sweets is hard sometimes. I especially like the Aloe drinks and the Red Bean cakes, I can only get them occasionally from my local Asian Food Market

HiImSean

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeh, I just didn't know they had them state-side (Never really thought to look for the green tea kitkats) :-D Finding Japanese sweets is hard sometimes. I especially like the Aloe drinks and the Red Bean cakes, I can only get them occasionally from my local Asian Food Market
Red bean buns got me real good. I was in Tokyo for 2 weeks and needed a sweet. Not at all what I was expecting lol

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is exactly why they made it mandatory to thank your Secret Santa. Im in the same boat as you. My gift got delivered last week with no response too. Some people do wait till Christmas to open, I do sometimes, so that may be the reason but I still post saying I got a mystery box.
+1 to at least acknowledge you received it but should still follow up with a thank you once opened. Mine has not acknowledged receipt yet either but Amazon says delivered.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice seeing the variety of gifts thus far. Sad to read of the lack of "Thank You'" . . . two Words which often go a long way.
Nevertheless - This is supposed to be fun and lets keep it that way.

Ive received nothing yet and see my recipent received theirs yesterday. . . No word yet.
As I told girlfriend and kids - I get everything I need as needed, and therefore need nothing. . . . So I have no high expectations.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Yep but the rule was….
"All participants MUST make a post or send a message acknowledging their gift and thanking whoever their Secret Santa is."

Doesn't specify here vs elfster ;)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Alright so I’ve posted throughout this thread but here’s the bulk lot. Not sure the username but thank you Michael! You were way too generous!
0BE0E173-9ABD-4243-A38C-F1D45119475C.jpeg

As for my person, I know it’s been confirmed you received one part (wasn’t on the list but thought it was fun). The other part (split into two this time), after USPS lost it, has been reordered with tracking sent to Santa. I am showing set for Delivery 12/17 and 12/30

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you SS!! I love doing this. I enjoy trying to find the gift that someone wants but doesn’t absolutely need in that moment (well I would hope not with the time frame of this exchange) but will get excited for. I definitely was with my package! New phone camera lens and a nice BRS dad hat (newly dad over here)!
4D8ED481-FD02-4A65-8DAF-52C5F91B19CD.jpeg

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I put a note on the gift receipt for my person with my screen name on it but have no clue who sent mine.
It probably came from some grumpy old sailor. I guess we may never know. :cool:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back