Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my gifts from My Secret Santa. I asked for wrapped candies to fill my candy jar at the boarding school where I work. Thank you Santa on behalf of a bunch of young men who will soon be hyped up on sugar!:p

The towels are perfect! My wife has already tried to commandeer them. The custom fish logo's are awesome! I'm really touched by the personal touch. Still grinning from ear to ear. Thank you SO much Chelsea! This really means a lot to me!
Gifts.jpg

Towels & candy.jpg

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't received mine yet, nor have I received any shipping notice on elfster. So I don't know if it hasn't been shipped, been shipped and lost in the mail, delivered and stolen by porch pirates. I am just trying to practice patience.

star-wars-yoda.gif
Same for me. Third year in a row this has happened to me too.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just received the second half of my gift, and I'm just blown away! The first part arrived a few days ago, a package of clay that I had just ran out of! (funny enough, I used the last of my previous stock to make my giftee's SS gift :D)
And then the second part. My goodness, the second part. I was expecting fish food or something like it, but instead the package was a brick of rock, with two slabs of limestone containing fossilized Knightia fish! I was shocked and am amazingly grateful to my Secret Santa for the gracious gift. I will display these proudly when I get the space to put them up.
IMG_2960 (2).JPG IMG_2964 (2).JPG IMG_2963 (2).JPG

Thank you so much! Have a blessed Christmas and God bless.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Just received the second half of my gift, and I'm just blown away! The first part arrived a few days ago, a package of clay that I had just ran out of! (funny enough, I used the last of my previous stock to make my giftee's SS gift :D)
And then the second part. My goodness, the second part. I was expecting fish food or something like it, but instead the package was a brick of rock, with two slabs of limestone containing fossilized Knightia fish! I was shocked and am amazingly grateful to my Secret Santa for the gracious gift. I will display these proudly when I get the space to put them up.
IMG_2960 (2).JPG IMG_2964 (2).JPG IMG_2963 (2).JPG

Thank you so much! Have a blessed Christmas and God bless.
Woah those are cool

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
First, I wanna say thank you to Reef2reef for doing a Secret Santa gift exchange. Secondly, and most importantly I wanna thank my Secret Santa. When I was opening this all I kept saying was wow and that was only when I saw one Red Sea Test kit. My wife said I was smiling ear to ear by the end. This couldn't have come at a better time as I'm about to finish filling my 120g today and start cycling. Thank you again mystery Santa. You've really made my Christmas.

IMG_2068.JPG

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
First, I wanna say thank you to Reef2reef for doing a Secret Santa gift exchange. Secondly, and most importantly I wanna thank my Secret Santa. When I was opening this all I kept saying was wow and that was only when I saw one Red Sea Test kit. My wife said I was smiling ear to ear by the end. This couldn't have come at a better time as I'm about to finish filling my 120g today and start cycling. Thank you again mystery Santa. You've really made my Christmas.

IMG_2068.JPG

Looks like SS got there just in the "Nick" of time!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back