Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been buying supplies for my first tank and my gift actually slipped through the cracks as a number of other deliveries happened on and around the same day. I made an unfortunate error in thinking I had not received my SS gift and I apologize. I did receive them and I am very thankful!

I will be able to make great use of my new Marine Salinity Tester - Hanna Instruments to help maintain my tank. The 10 oz. Bottle BRS Extra Thick Gel Super Glue will be amazing as soon as I get started on the rock work for my first tank! I'm lagging a bit behind at the moment because I am in between surgeries but I expect to get to it soon!

Resized_20220101_193754.jpeg

Again, whoever you are, thank you so very much and I apologize again for my mistake!

Regards,

Brad

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
20220102_221037.jpg
So let me start off by saying Thank you to R2R for doing this. Secondly I posted last years & this years gifts from my Secret Santa - I want to show them both love on this post.
Last year right before Christmas my became very ill. So I never got a chance to post last year because she needed emergency surgery & I took 2 months off work to take care of her.
Towards the end of 2021 I came down with the pneumonia from my 2nd vaccine shot. I was off work for 3 months myself including emergency surgery needed on myself with a 10 day hospital stay. I'm doing better.
I am still playing catch up. Tank took a pretty big nitrate spike & I lost some fish & corals. Tank is now recovering with me lol
I joined Secret Santa 2021 late but I was accepted. This really made my Christmas Season special. I wanted to do this & glad I've been apart of this yearly tradition for me now 2 years.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
20220102_221037.jpg
So let me start off by saying Thank you to R2R for doing this. Secondly I posted last years & this years gifts from my Secret Santa - I want to show them both love on this post.
Last year right before Christmas my became very ill. So I never got a chance to post last year because she needed emergency surgery & I took 2 months off work to take care of her.
Towards the end of 2021 I came down with the pneumonia from my 2nd vaccine shot. I was off work for 3 months myself including emergency surgery needed on myself with a 10 day hospital stay. I'm doing better.
I am still playing catch up. Tank took a pretty big nitrate spike & I lost some fish & corals. Tank is now recovering with me lol
I joined Secret Santa 2021 late but I was accepted. This really made my Christmas Season special. I wanted to do this & glad I've been apart of this yearly tradition for me now 2 years.
I'm sure I can speak for people here and wish you guys all the best and a speedy recovery. Life sometimes kicks you in the teeth, but all we can do is get up and keep fighting.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Really got spoiled this year.. 4 gifts… just wow! So awesome :) We been getting a lot of use out of the cover for the carrier already.

I am sure Alex will love playing with this when he’s a bit older :) I am already playing with the lullabies myself lol

Thank you so much for making Christmas extra special!

E18510D3-85F6-4A6A-B860-B9A7AD84EC12.jpeg

TroutWithLegs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to send a personal message to my secret Santa, but thank you. Awesome gift they must have looked at my tank. I have my frag wrack in there from my old sump which is pretty ugly and they sent me this. It will be a nice improvement .
16390103425882412594887048858502.jpg
Glad you like it man. I have a few of their racks and figure everyone should, and could use one too. Merry Christmas!

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Big thanks to my my Secret Santa. My gift finally arrived (no fault of theirs) it was delayed in postage with various problems of international shipping compounded by a country with closed borders. My partner even had to liaise with them by email so she knows who you are but she won't tell me.

I have been pretty spoiled and it was certainly worth the wait, Some anemones will be safe now while others will not :)

Big thanks to the team at Reef2Reef for making it all happen.

Cheers
Al

IMG_2685.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you Santa!! All of my gifts were needed and will be put to good use!
20221215_161911.jpg

Big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa for my AWESOME gifts! Now I have my next 3 reads, just in time for Christmas break! Thank you, Santa!! ❤
1671234431130455725267072525471.jpg

20221216_160204.jpg

Thanks again Santa! One step closer to being an official mermaid. Love the t-shirt!!!
Love the gifts. We are all one room down. Come on over.

Last edited:

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow and wow. Got the last of my gifts today (I knew there was 1 more package).
Tea
Candy
Fish/cat socks. How perfect for me is this with 6 cats and 3 tanks!!!
Apex probe calibration fluid--Time to do this again
Glue--can't ever have too much glue for frags!!
And the big wow, a painting of my favorite fish--an anthia! Going to have this framed (hey I work at michaels!) and it will go in my office/fish room. Love it!!

Very grateful and thankful. Thank you Secret Santa! Such thoughtful gifts.

20221218_180230.jpg
20221218_180244.jpg
20221218_180251.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back