Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On a postive note I am actually happy to see how things look at lights down tonight;)
20221206_182640.jpg
Those shroom boxes look familiar... :). looking great @LRT

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is @revhtree anyway?

@revhtree what's up? I reasonably and responsibly reached out to you on several occasions now. Most recently in this thread regarding the My request for you to reopen my Original spinoff exploration thread exploring this thread regarding exploring news means and methods has gone unanswered and remains locked with the inability to discuss everything we have see in this thread which is live everyday all day and has been since you close the discussion thread about this thread.
I understand you may be busy. Un offcially I've probably handled close to 2b in contracts in the last 2-3 months but I still have to engage. Keep my team engaged and feel that many in the community needs these questions answered to keep the community engaged and healthy on the whole.
What is actually going on and how can I help? Asking for the community now.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree for a quick recap- I never meant for this thread to become a call out thread to other threads but it inevitably has naturally become that naturally.
Whether you closed the thread or not why would it remain closed especially after all this time and many methods have been proven in this thread alone?
Why can we not talk about the things discussed in that thread and this live thread regularly so the community can grow?
What's up with the blatant silence in general? The silence on all of this is likely what r2r should address immediately. I feel like most of us are ready and willing to accept and acknowledge anything reasonable and healthy at the moment.
Not a good look all the way around honestly. I'm not going to stop talking about certain things. In fact it's only evolving now. Its only going to grow and we are going to continue to speak about these things moving forward. I dont want to leave this thread behind.
This is what I'm trying to address.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please reopen this thread!

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo @revhtree since the last rhread was closed-
I'm all good with that obviously here as long we have clear direction on how are we supposed to proceed?

Do we have full permission to exceed? Are we fully permitted to explore any and all of these possibilities from this thread from here and do we have your word that these things will be moderated wholeheartedly with the community in mind?

Not scared we just need to know how we are expected to proceed moving forward with all that in mind!

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Give me one last chance I'm going to do the same thing all over again but better all the time:D
Everytime over and over!
Lets do it then?

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have too many threads. Closing them down brother.

One thread per shroom :)

Also you look like you're talking to yourself like a madman :))

<3gimme a shrrom in a bag

• Haha
Reactions: LRT
OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have too many threads. Closing them down brother.

One thread per shroom :)

Also you look like you're talking to yourself like a madman :))

<3gimme a shrrom in a bag
Please close every thread. And only keep open the threads that pertain to shrooms residing in baggies somewhere:)

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This ain't going anywhere and the quicker we all come to some kind of conclusion the ******* better:D

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mushroom Idk GIF by Parker Jackson
earth mushroom GIF by Lil Dicky
mushroom fungi GIF
;)

• Love
Reactions: LRT
OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think time will be very good to your early observations @LRT

I'm sorry some people haven't yet learned to disagree with tact and keep getting the conversation ended. I think you have a ideas people are passionate about.
Much love bro I kinda feel like nobody and nothing could ever possibly take anything away from or do anything that has ever been done or do anything thats ever going to be done to this point!
I'm going to continue to do these things no matter what throughout the continuation of this thread no matter how anyone feels about that.
Because that's what we do no matter what

Last edited:
OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times in this thread will we actually say how many times until it actually matters and how many times will we actually have to say that? Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 165 61.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 92 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 70 26.2%
Back