SHT31-D Convert to Fahrenheit?

9mmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the SHT31-D working and giving me humidity and room temp data but the temp is in Celsius. I'm sure there is a way to convert this but I don't know what it would be and was hoping someone could help. Thank you.

OP
OP
9mmReefer

9mmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I understand the formula but I don't know where to put it in the program / code?

reefpi temp.jpg
reefpi temp2.jpg

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am correct you have an analog file input which is fed by a python script. If that is the case you have to modify the python script to give you the right values

OP
OP
9mmReefer

9mmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sensor is supported by default I really have no idea where the file would be or the file structure of reef pi. If I knew where it was I'm sure I could modify it to make it work. Maybe if I take the SD card out and plug it into the computer I could see the file structure and find it there?

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, sht31d has built in driver, so no file based workaround is required. I think i mentioned this in another place, unfortunately right now there is no way (other than calibration) to apply such a function on the sensor value. We have plans for this in future release.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back