SHT31-D

overmyhead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
After setting up Reef-PI for my tank and liking how it functions, I figured I could use it for my terrariums. I currently have it running on 3 and am working on setting it up for a vivarium. I need to be able to monitor the humidity and saw that there is now a driver for the SHT31. How do you go about setting it up in Reef-PI. I can see that the sensor is connecting in i2cdetect. It is address 44. I have installed the driver in Reef-PI using address 44 but nothing shows. I have tried adding an analog connector using the SHT31 driver and using that for the ph sensor but it returns no values. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried following SHT20 Temperature Humidity With Reef-PI but the script has errors that stop it and I cannot figure out the problem.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
O

overmyhead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
After setting up Reef-PI for my tank and liking how it functions, I figured I could use it for my terrariums. I currently have it running on 3 and am working on setting it up for a vivarium. I need to be able to monitor the humidity and saw that there is now a driver for the SHT31. How do you go about setting it up in Reef-PI. I can see that the sensor is connecting in i2cdetect. It is address 44. I have installed the driver in Reef-PI using address 44 but nothing shows. I have tried adding an analog connector using the SHT31 driver and using that for the ph sensor but it returns no values. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried following SHT20 Temperature Humidity With Reef-PI but the script has errors that stop it and I cannot figure out the problem.
Not sure what changed. I tried manually installing a couple packages which had not changed the outcome. I did another restart just for hope and it started showing humidity. I moved the controller to the vivarium and put the sensor in and started it back up and the temp was being read but not the humidity. Restarted again and now both are working. @Ranjib is there a way to convert the temperature to Fahrenheit.

What's the main reason you take on DIY reefing projects?

• Save Money

Votes: 105 34.2%
  • You Like To Make Things

Votes: 108 35.2%
  • Necessity, you want it a certain way

Votes: 78 25.4%
  • Time, you need it quick

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 3.6%
https://www.triton.de/en/